Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just can't seem to get away from men!
(04-09-2020, 12:48 PM)MichelleL Wrote: So yesterday, I went to Walmart and got some of the Maybelline eyebrow gel. I got the lightest shade they had. I'll start out light, and just progress up so the change appears 'natural'. I think that maybe, once this healt stuff is over, and my electrolysis is done (shaving is sooo much easier with what has been done so far), I'm going to get my hair done. Nicely, and appropriately, styled, and colored. And I'll get them to dye my eyebrows at the same time. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Happy to hear you where able to get the eyebrow gel 
Starting out light is the best my first attempt was way to much and was a hot mess lol that's why I don't use the applicator 

Having them dyed is so much easier 
If I can be of any further assistance let me know 

Hugs
(04-11-2020, 12:37 PM)Wifeofcd Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 12:48 PM)MichelleL Wrote: So yesterday, I went to Walmart and got some of the Maybelline eyebrow gel. I got the lightest shade they had. I'll start out light, and just progress up so the change appears 'natural'. I think that maybe, once this healt stuff is over, and my electrolysis is done (shaving is sooo much easier with what has been done so far), I'm going to get my hair done. Nicely, and appropriately, styled, and colored. And I'll get them to dye my eyebrows at the same time. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Happy to hear you where able to get the eyebrow gel 
Starting out light is the best my first attempt was way to much and was a hot mess lol that's why I don't use the applicator 

Having them dyed is so much easier 
If I can be of any further assistance let me know 

Hugs

Just reading through the thread, and the gel sounds interesting. Like so many others, I'm trying to get away from my old, guy looking brows. Before this nutty stuff, sorry, don't mean to be disrespectful, as it has cost many their lives, but I was thinking of going to a salon on one of my outings and asking them what can be done.
 Also, since not many in my family know about Amy, I have to be careful how far I go with obvious changes to my appearance, but I'm hoping I could get away with few small ones.

PS. While this is not the subject of your thread, Micehelle, but I'm getting more like I want to be open with more of those close to me, so if it leads to some revelations, so be it!

Amy 
Amy, here is a disclaimer for any/all of my thread 'subjects': they are all freely open to the interpretations of the reader. If it inspires you on to bigger and better things, then so be it. As for all those that will not have the benefit of seeing each day's new sunrise; there life will not have been in vain, so long as we all remember them, learn from them, and grow to be the best person we can.

What this has all inspired me to do, is to say 'screw you virus'. If you claim me, so be it. But it won't be easy for you. I will kill as many of you microscopic bastards as I can. I will take you with me. Until that point, I will live, I will grow. I am one damn strong woman, and it will take more than some asshole virus, or some bigoted moron, to stop me. I will be that nice woman, up until you piss me off; then I turn into a really mean BITCH!

See, you inspired me! Love, Michelle Heart Heart

OMG, I'm sitting and listening to the old Buckingham-Nicks. I love her feather earrings.
Well, Michelle. More power to you, but do be careful!
In a real way, you inspire me as well. To be more open would be wonderful, to be myself, if only I can figure that out. Times I still love being male, other times I love being a woman. What I'd really like to do, is to dress just how I'm feeling. If its' feminine, great, if its' male, that's great too. You are a woman now, and that's amazing you've done it! Not sure that all the way is for me though, that's the confusing part.
Thanks Michelle!
XXOO
Amy
That would make a lot of things better. I didn't know about that. If I don't keep mine short, they get a little "wild."