Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just can't seem to get away from men!
Well, some things would be great to get away from them. Other things, I would like them to get closer. A lot closer. Anyway, being a 'mature woman', my eyebrows aren't exactly as 'youthful' looking as I'd like. They're just too damn grey! So I was looking around for ways to tint them. I came across several YouTube videos where girls are using Just For Men (there you go!) Beard and Mustache Tint. I'm thinking of trying it out. Anyone have any thoughts? Love ya, Michelle
Hello MichelleL

My hair dresser would always color my eyebrows when she colored my hair I also have some gray it looked nice
Good luck you can always buy some eyebrow gel but I use black eyeshadow to fill mine in now days
(03-25-2020, 10:09 AM)Wifeofcd Wrote: Hello MichelleL

My hair dresser would always color my eyebrows when she colored my hair I also have some gray it looked nice
Good luck you can always buy some eyebrow gel but I use black eyeshadow to fill mine in now days

Thanks. I will have to try that. Nothing else to do with this DAMN VIRUS LOCKDOWN! Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
(03-10-2019, 07:31 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Well, some things would be great to get away from them. Other things, I would like them to get closer. A lot closer. Anyway, being a 'mature woman', my eyebrows aren't exactly as 'youthful' looking as I'd like. They're just too damn grey! So I was looking around for ways to tint them. I came across several YouTube videos where girls are using Just For Men (there you go!) Beard and Mustache Tint. I'm thinking of trying it out. Anyone have any thoughts? Love ya, Michelle

Hey Sis,  have you looked into microblading.  It is a tattoo method for the eyebrows.  It's not permanent but supposedly lasts up to 2 years.
Heart 
Anne
(03-29-2020, 07:31 AM)Anne Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 07:31 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Well, some things would be great to get away from them. Other things, I would like them to get closer. A lot closer. Anyway, being a 'mature woman', my eyebrows aren't exactly as 'youthful' looking as I'd like. They're just too damn grey! So I was looking around for ways to tint them. I came across several YouTube videos where girls are using Just For Men (there you go!) Beard and Mustache Tint. I'm thinking of trying it out. Anyone have any thoughts? Love ya, Michelle

Hey Sis,  have you looked into microblading.  It is a tattoo method for the eyebrows.  It's not permanent but supposedly lasts up to 2 years.
Damn Sis, that is a great idea. That would take care of a bunch of issues. I had never heard of that. Mine get a bit 'unruly' if I don't keep them short. But right now, and for some reason, I'm just singularly focused on facial electrolysis. Once that is done, it's off to the races! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(03-29-2020, 09:02 AM)MichelleL Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 07:31 AM)Anne Wrote:

Damn Sis, that is a great idea. That would take care of a bunch of issues. I had never heard of that. Mine get a bit 'unruly' if I don't keep them short. But right now, and for some reason, I'm just singularly focused on facial electrolysis. Once that is done, it's off to the races! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Microblading is intended for filling in gaps that form in your eyebrows as we age and to extend them out.  It's to supplement your natural brows and not replace them.  I'm thinking of doing it too but like you, I'm singularly focused on getting rid of the facial hair first.
Heart 
Anne
(03-28-2020, 08:49 PM)MichelleL Wrote:

Thanks. I will have to try that. Nothing else to do with this DAMN VIRUS LOCKDOWN! Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

Hey MichelleL Your welcome & I hear ya about the LOCKDOWN I found something I bought but never tried it's a eyebrow gel it comes in several shades it's nice but I Don't like the applicator it can get messy

Hey MichelleL Your welcome & I hear ya about the LOCKDOWN I found something I bought but never tried it's a eyebrow gel it comes in several shades it's nice but I Don't like the applicator it can get messy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-06-2020, 01:42 PM)Wifeofcd Wrote:

WooHoo, lockdown or no lockdown, I WILL be at Walmart tomorrow to get some. Thanks, Michelle Heart Heart
(04-06-2020, 08:50 PM)MichelleL Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 01:42 PM)Wifeofcd Wrote:

WooHoo, lockdown or no lockdown, I WILL be at Walmart tomorrow to get some. Thanks, Michelle Heart Heart
Your Welcome always glad to be of help ❤️❤️!!
So yesterday, I went to Walmart and got some of the Maybelline eyebrow gel. I got the lightest shade they had. I'll start out light, and just progress up so the change appears 'natural'. I think that maybe, once this healt stuff is over, and my electrolysis is done (shaving is sooo much easier with what has been done so far), I'm going to get my hair done. Nicely, and appropriately, styled, and colored. And I'll get them to dye my eyebrows at the same time. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart