Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do people go?
Been dressing for fun and for myself for several years now, recently came out to my wife and she's into it. Way into it! Anyway, thinking of going out dressed with her and wondered if anyone frequents or knows of any bars or clubs near Detroit that are friendly to crossdressers that you might recommend.

Thanks!
(03-08-2019, 02:15 PM)Sally Paradise Wrote: Been dressing for fun and for myself for several years now, recently came out to my wife and she's into it. Way into it! Anyway, thinking of going out dressed with her and wondered if anyone frequents or knows of any bars or clubs near Detroit that are friendly to crossdressers that you might recommend.

Thanks!

Congrats on having a supportive spouse. Just try not to push her limits too far, too fast.

I'm not from your area, but if you google trans friendly bars or clubs, you should get a few places.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(03-08-2019, 06:00 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 02:15 PM)Sally Paradise Wrote: Been dressing for fun and for myself for several years now, recently came out to my wife and she's into it. Way into it! Anyway, thinking of going out dressed with her and wondered if anyone frequents or knows of any bars or clubs near Detroit that are friendly to crossdressers that you might recommend.

Thanks!

Congrats on having a supportive spouse. Just try not to push her limits too far, too fast.

I'm not from your area, but if you google trans friendly bars or clubs, you should get a few places.

Thanks, I've done the google search, lots of mixed reviews on everything that seems to come up, if places even have websites...a few seem not to. So I thought I'd ask here and see if anyone had some firsthand knowledge.
As far as pushing my wife...she's excited and is the one encouraging it! definitely something fun and new to explore together!