Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story: A New Life (part 11)
“Ms. Larsen? Ms. Michelle Larsen” the nurse said from the doorway. “The doctor will see you now. Come this way.”

Both Annie and I got up and followed the nurse to the examining room.

The nurse took the normal vital signs; blood pressure, heart rate, height, and weight (no I will not tell you how much I weight), and then she left and closed the door.

After about fifteen minutes of waiting, in walks the doctor. We both stopped, look at each other, and with spoken questions, simultaneously said, “Michelle Larsen?”, “Doctor Graham?”

Annie burst out laughing. You see, Doctor Graham and I had ‘socialized’ on numerous occasions. But it was usually referring to each other as ‘baby’, ‘honey’, ‘darling’, ‘bitch’, ‘slut’, ‘stud’ – well, you get the idea.

So, we then all set down and started going over what we could, and could not do. What we can, and cannot, expect to see as results.

“What can you tell me about your mother, and both your grandmother’s breast size?”

“Well, I know my mother went from a C cup to a DD cup when I was born, and they never went back. And both my grandmothers were pretty busty women.”

“Good. Then if the hormones work good with your genetics, there is a good chance you will develop a fair amount of additional breast tissue.”

Apparently with the ‘ample’ breast tissue I currently have, and with the hormones he planned to prescribe, I really could have the size boobs I so want.

“Michelle. Since this is the first time I have seen your breasts, without forms on, do the forms you wear have concave backs on them?”

“Not really. I mean they do have a bit, but not much.”

“Do the edges of the forms pull away after you’ve had them on for a bit?”

“Yes. How did you know?”

“Because with the breast tissue you do have, it causes the form to push away, and that first shows up around the edges of the form. Let me write down a better breast form, same cup size, but has a concave shape in the back that I think will work better given your current breast size. And if the hormones do their job, we will probably adjust the breast for as we go.”

For some reason I happen to glance over at Annie, only to see a stern look on her face and her eyes doing that back and forth motion saying ‘look over there’. So I tried to follow where her eyes were telling me to go.

“Why Doctor Graham, did I do that?”, as I pointed to his mid-section.

“Do what?”, as he followed to where my finger was pointed.

“Michelle. I’m so sorry. That is very un-professional of me. It’s just that I’ve never seen the real you, and well….”

“Please don’t worry”, I say as I hop down from the exam table, squeeze my ‘almost B cup’ boobs together, saunter over to him, “well, it’s not like I haven’t had that effect on you before.”

I let go of my boobs, and trace my fingers down his lab coat as I begin to bend my knees as I prepare to position myself; just where I should be. As my knees finally touch the floor, I hear the door lock click, knowing Annie knew exactly what was on my mind.

“Ms. Larsen. You, you, you… We, we, really shouldn’t do this….”

As my hand rubs up the bulge of his pants, I reply, “well, ‘he’ doesn’t agree with you.”

My fingers deftly lower the zipper and I reach in to fish out that poor thing, so in need of my oral ministrations.

“Ahh, there he is. Poor baby. All cooped up all day long, and he so wants to come out for some fresh air”.

Doctor Graham tries a feeble attempt at a protest, but once my wet mouth engulfs him, he is right back to being the man I have socialized many times with.

“Oh you slut. That’s it bitch, take my cock. Gag on it. Get it down your slutty throat”. And on, and on, and on. Then finally…..

“I’m cumming…….” And I pull back my mouth till just the head is in, as I jerk him with my hand, and feel him buck in my mouth. Oh, what a feeling to have a man so totally in your control for just that short period of time. But the feeling I get, to have a man fill my mouth with that syrupy nectar…..

“I’m so sorry Ms. Larsen, I …..”.

“Shush. I have no idea what you are talking about. It was a nice exam, I have my prescriptions, and I will schedule my next appointment on my way out. Is there anything else I need to know Doctor?”

“No, I guess that should be about it”.

“By the way”, I say as Annie and I are walking out of the examining room, “I will be working tomorrow evening. That is if you would like to come by for a follow up exam.”

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

As Annie and I pulled back into her parking place at the ‘office’, she asked, “whose car is that parked in Jason’s parking place?”

“I have no idea. We sure aren’t open this early”, I replied.

After we get inside, we see Jason and another man there, and Jason is introducing him to a few of the other girls. The other man’s back is to us, so we can’t see who he is.

“Good. You two are back”, Jason says as he comes over to give me a kiss.

“How did the appointment go?”

“Wonderful. Who is the guy with you?”

“I’ll explain shortly.”

“Annie, let’s go to the office. There is someone I want you to meet”.

With that, Annie shakes her head, as if coming out of a trance, and the three of us, and the ‘mystery man’, head to the office.

“Annie, I’d like you to meet Derrick. He and I went through Law School together, and he has moved back to town, and will be my partner at my law firm.”

Derrick reaches out his hand, and after Annie again breaks out of a trance, reaches her’s out to accept.

“Nice to meet you”, she sheepishly replies.

“Jason has told me a lot about you, and the business you have started up here.”

“All good things, I hope’, as Annie smiles and then glances at Jason.

“Well, Derrick has been doing legal advocacy work in the transgender community since he got his law degree, and since he decided to move back here, I think he will be an excellent fit”.

“Oh, I think he will ‘fit in’ fine”, Annie seductively replies, and then catches herself with, “I’m sorry. That was a bit forward of me.”

“Nothing to apologize for. Believe me, with the sight before me; the pleasure is all mine.”

Oh, he’s a smooth on I think. And then, quickly thinking, “Jason, come with me. There is a new wedding catalog I want to show you in my room.” I grab his hand and pull him out the door before he has a minute to think.

“Michelle, what was that for?”

“Jeez, can’t you see how they look at each other? I ‘think’ they could use some ‘private time’!”

“Oh”.

“There you go with the ‘oh’ business. Every time you say that, ‘something’ happens.” I giggle as we walk down the hall to my room.

In my room, I look at the clock. “Give it about ten more minutes”.

“Why?”

“Because that is about how long it will take before one of them starts shedding some clothes”.

“Oh”.

“Will you stop that already. I’m horny enough as it is. And I want to sneak back and watch”.

“Damn, you are a kinky one”.

I wrap my arms around Jason, and before I kiss him; “yes. Yes I am. And I’m all yours”.

After about ten minutes of some heavy kissing, and with my hand in his pants, playing with that cock I love so much, I break away.

“Okay, time to go see what they’re up to.”

“Michelle? You can’t just leave me like this”, as we both look down and see his hard cock pointing out of his trousers.

“You’re right”, I say as I grab hold of it, “come with me”.

We slowly walk back to the office, and thankfully neither Annie nor Derrick picked up on me leaving the door slightly ajar when we left.

I’m so glad the door hinges don’t squeak I think as I slowly open it.

“Oh Annie. Damn your mouth feels so good”.

“Not as good as you feel in my mouth. I can’t last much longer. I really need this inside me. As in now.”

Annie stands up, and lifting her skirt, begins to pull down her panties.

“Take off your stockings too, and let me have them”.

“Oh. Okay….”

Annie sits and slides off her stockings and hands them to Derrick.

“I’ve never seen a coffee table sized ottoman. That should work out perfect. Hop up there on your hands and knees”.
Annie complies and Derrick goes to pull her arms back toward her ankles and her chest flattens down to the padded ottoman. What Derrick did next was kinky. He used her stockings to tie her wrists to her ankles. And Annie didn’t protest one bit. Quite the contrary; she just moaned and told him to “hurry up, I need you inside me”.

With Annie all tied up, moaning like she was in heat, and wiggling that ass of hers so seductively, Derrick used the opportunity to grab the lube from off her desk.

Annie let’s out a loud moan, and tries to raise her head as she feels Derrick’s lubed fingers enter her.

“Yes Derrick, shove them in me. That feels so fucking good”.

After a few minutes of this, Derrick pulls away to get more lube for his cock, and then I see it. Wow! Annie is in for a good ride.

Derrick has the lubed head of his cock apparently teasing Annie’s little rosebud.

“Fuck Derrick. Quit teasing me with that thing. Put that fucking thing in my fucking ass. NOW!”

I guess Derrick is one that follows directions well, because with that, his shoulders shrugged, and he just pushed forward. All the way in.

Annie’s head jerked back, her mouth dropped open, and her eyes about bugged out of her head. She did have enough brain cells left to notice Jason’s and my head peering through the open door. And she had a little smirk in her smile at us.

Not taking her eyes from us, “Derrick, fuck that cock in me. Fuck it in hard. Fuck me hard. Ruin my ass. Take my ass. Own my ass. It’s yours. Mark it. Mark me.”

Jason and I watched her get pounded, mercilessly, for another five minutes; with her babbling incoherently about how hard she needed to get fucked the entire time.

And then she must have felt him swell up inside her, because if she wasn’t before, she went into overdrive. Her head shot up, with her back arched as best it could be, and we could no longer see her pupils. And Derrick slammed home one last time, and yelled out, “here it is bitch. Here’s my cum. Your ass is mine now”, and just held on tightly to her hips.

With that, Jason and I slowly backed away, and retreated to my room. Besides, he was poking my ass the entire time we watched them, and well, I just love sucking his cock.

After a bit longer, Jason and I went back to the office, where we found Derrick and Annie talking as if nothing happened.

“Well buddy, you ready to get back to the office? I could use some help with that case I have pending for court tomorrow”.

With that, and hugs and kisses all around, Jason and Derrick left.

“So Annie….. Where are the stockings you had on earlier? Oh, here they are in the trash. They look kinda torn up. Oh, did you spill a drink on the ottoman? There is a wet spot on it.”

Annie just stood there, like she was in another world, staring into space.

I snapped my fingers, “Annie, Annie”.

“Oh stop it Michelle. You know exactly what happened. You and Jason watched it”, she said with a giggle in her voice.

“Yeah, I know. It was hot”.

“I have never been taken like that. I can’t even describe it. And he didn’t just give me an orgasm, he made me cum; cum real hard. If someone molded a cock to be able to hit all the right spots, well Derrick sure owns it. Hell, he sure owns my ass now.”

“Ah, Annie. I think you need to go potty”.

“Huh? Why?”

We are both looking down, and see she is wet down past here knees.

“Damn, I thought I got it all. What the hell does Derrick have anyway; a fire hose?”

“Well, I have to get ready for work”, I said as Annie turned to the bathroom and I headed back to my room.

“Oh Annie; you should really use a condom next time”.

She turned, and shot me that playful, angry look before turning back and quickly shuffling into the bathroom. I looked down at the wood floor and saw why. Looks like she needs to wipe up the floor now too.
MIchelle: I am sure that with your busy schedule, the pending surgeries making you a more attractive women it is hard to find time to continue to write about the thrilling and sexually adventure with Justin. Just was wondering when we might be entertained with your next sexually and erotic adventure,,, All the best Erin
Erin, you are correct there sweetie. I do need to get back to this. I does seem that, between parenting, school, doctors, and a host of other things, I've fallen off the tracks on this one. I promise I'll get back to this, and soon. Love, Michelle Heart Heart
Michelle,
Annie knew exactly what Michelle wanted when she shut and locked the door so you could "take control" of the doctor. Tongue 
And Annie sure got what she wanted.  Go Derrick.
Heart 
Anne