Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nail Care Advice
I just bought my first pair of gardening gloves to keep my nails less dirty, and to hide my painted ones when attached and I need to mow the front yard, etc!
Heart Davina Heart
Gardening I can understand; flowers are very pretty. Buy mowing the lawn? Ewwww, I so hate doing guy work. I just need some hot stud to do it. Then I have a chance to wear some short shorts and a skimpy top when I bring him something cold to drink. And then invite him in when he is done to relax inside where it is cooler and more comfortable. And then we can work out a 'payment' agreement for lawn care...... Love, Michelle Heart Heart
I learned the hard way, awhile ago, NOT to use my nail to pull on the pull-tab to open a can of anything.  I broke a nail doing that and was thoroughly disgusted to have to regrow out my beautiful, long nail.   Aaaarrrrghhh!!!!!!
Heart 
Anne
And between gardening and can tabs, a gurl's gotta do what a gurl's gotta do
Heart Davina Heart
(05-11-2019, 03:21 PM)Davina Stone Wrote: And between gardening and can tabs, a gurl's gotta do what a gurl's gotta do

My SO is always having me do the heavy lifting which puts my nails at further risk.  If you asked me 10, 15 years ago what the most helpful tool is, I might have said a hammer.   But now, my most useful tool is my pair of gardening gloves to protect my nails. LOL.
Heart 
Anne
A woman's most useful tool is a man. Just bat your eyes a bit, look demure and helpless, and say 'honey would you be so kind as to ______ for me'. And looking into his eyes when you say that, and rubbing your hands on his chest too. A sure recipe for success. And when he is done say, 'I don't know what I ever did without you'. And then slink down to give him his reward. And it's not like you didn't want to do that from the beginning anyway. I mean, did the sofa really need to get slid over 3"? Probably not, but it sure gives you an excuse to make him feel like he is boss, and you get the treat you wanted to begin with. Now, just who is in control of the relationship? Hmmmmm. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(05-12-2019, 08:19 AM)MichelleL Wrote: A woman's most useful tool is a man. Just bat your eyes a bit, look demure and helpless, and say 'honey would you be so kind as to ______ for me'. And looking into his eyes when you say that, and rubbing your hands on his chest too. A sure recipe for success. And when he is done say, 'I don't know what I ever did without you'. And then slink down to give him his reward. And it's not like you didn't want to do that from the beginning anyway. I mean, did the sofa really need to get slid over 3"? Probably not, but it sure gives you an excuse to make him feel like he is boss, and you get the treat you wanted to begin with. Now, just who is in control of the relationship? Hmmmmm. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

I   Heart  the way you think, gurl.

Anne Heart Heart
Heart 
Anne
Although I enjoy cross dressing  I also enjoy my guitars as well.  It’s easier to play guitar when you keep your fingernails trimmed short.  I usually keep mine trimmed close to to the nubs.  This makes your chord progression go smoother and easier.  If your nails are too long it’s easy break them during this activity.  That’s why I don’t bother getting my nails done.
(05-12-2019, 08:19 AM)MichelleL Wrote: A woman's most useful tool is a man. Just bat your eyes a bit, look demure and helpless, and say 'honey would you be so kind as to ______ for me'. And looking into his eyes when you say that, and rubbing your hands on his chest too. A sure recipe for success. And when he is done say, 'I don't know what I ever did without you'. And then slink down to give him his reward. And it's not like you didn't want to do that from the beginning anyway. I mean, did the sofa really need to get slid over 3"? Probably not, but it sure gives you an excuse to make him feel like he is boss, and you get the treat you wanted to begin with. Now, just who is in control of the relationship? Hmmmmm. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Anne Heart Heart
(12-21-2023, 12:54 AM)Mercedes66 Wrote: Although I enjoy cross dressing  I also enjoy my guitars as well.  It’s easier to play guitar when you keep your fingernails trimmed short.  I usually keep mine trimmed close to to the nubs.  This makes your chord progression go smoother and easier.  If your nails are too long it’s easy break them during this activity.  That’s why I don’t bother getting my nails done.

Anne Heart Heart

Since I play piano and occasionally perform live I need to keep my nails short too. When I go out I use glue tabs and if I'm performing femme I simply paint my short nails.
 Amy