Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's getting close to summer....
And it's time for sandals, short shorts, and tight tops. So I ordered some jean shorts, pink shorts, a top, sandals, and girl jeans. Did I post this already? I can't remember. Oh well. They should be in this week, and I will post some pictures as soon as I can. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Not here in Wisconsin...summer is several months away.  I'll bet our friends in Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, NY, etc feel the same as me. Dodgy
Heart 
Anne
Well, truth be told, it's still butt cold here too. I just want to get a jump on things.... Damn, at this rate, I'm going to have to get a dresser and closet for my real clothes. At least until I no longer require any male clothes. Michelle Heart Heart
(02-12-2019, 01:03 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Well, truth be told, it's still butt cold here too. I just want to get a jump on things.... Damn, at this rate, I'm going to have to get a dresser and closet for my real clothes. At least until I no longer require any male clothes. Michelle Heart Heart

….and a jewelry chest.  Big Grin
Heart 
Anne
Anne, yes, you are correct. And I do need some jewelry. And bad.... I just need to find some i really like. Oh well, I'm sure it will come soon enough. Love, Michelle Heart
Wish I had the guts to go out can not pass as a female
Josie, in real estate it is; location, location, location. With us, it is practice, practice, practice. People come in all shapes and sizes; be it male or female. Heck, I'm sure we've all seen 'real' females at Walmart, that can't even pass as women to save their souls. And the way some of them walk; it is atrocious. You will find that 'look' that says, 'yep, I can do this'. and out the door you will go. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(02-14-2019, 10:39 AM)JOSIE N Wrote: Wish I had the guts to go out can not pass as a  female

Bet if you put your mind to it, you could.  One of the facets of passing is the hair issue.  Any hairy arms, legs, chest, and of course the face...it's gotta go.  I see CD's with their male hairy arms and I think "ugh".  Makeup is a matter of practice.   Then mannerisms.  Just thinking/being female.  You can do it.
Heart 
Anne
Michelle and Anne are right. Figure out what's not passable and work on it. Personally, based on your pictures, you are not far off. Voice and mannerisms is the skill set. You get the rush when dressing like all of us. The rush stepping outside is x100. And for me, getting "caught" is x1000! And what happened when someone spotted me? Nothing...except the rush