Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Doctor.....
So, today I have my yearly physical with my doctor. Had the blood work done last week. I wish I had had him put down to do a hormone test too. Oh well. Anyway, as is his bedside manner, after the physical he always asks how things are going, anything new, etc. So here is how that just may go today.....

"How are things going? Anything new going on?"

"Well Doctor, I have a question. Do you have any transgender patients?"

His response isn't really important. It's a rhetorical question.

"Well, you do now" or "Well, you can add me to the list".

Yep, today I will add my doctor to the list of people I have come out to. This will be interesting.

Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Well ladies, my doctor now has his first transgendered patient. And I offered to see someone else if he was uncomfortable with me still being his patient. Nope, he is fine with it, and wants to keep me as his patient. I am so happy too. You know, it seems the more you come out, it gets easier each time. Anyway, I have figured out what I think best describes me - Transgendered Heterosexual Female. I like that term/description; it feels comfortable. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Girl---you killin it! You start a role and it overwhelms the universe! So happy that you are strutting your stuff. Believe me, we all know you have more moxie than we can imagine for ourselves! But JenniferIN pretty good too!!!!
Michelle, I respectfully disagree. We all have it. We just all have different circumstances with which we have to work within. We will all be able to just sprint for awhile, and then we will hit some roadblock or other. This moxie didn't come from a box; it came from all of the chats I have had with all of you. Chatting with all of you, seeing what you all have already paved for me, just made it easier for me. Saying I owe you all a debt of gratitude is an extraordinarily gross understatement. I think I will experience one of those roadblocks this Saturday. I'm sure I'm going to feel so self-conscience that I make myself out to be a bumbling idiot. And if the other ladies there are as gracious and helpful that you all have been, and continue to be, then I will be fine. I learned from all of you, that if you can do it, then why not me? And if what I do, can help one lady deal with her life struggles, then we are all that much better for it. That is why I treasure what you all say so much. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart
(02-12-2019, 06:54 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Michelle, I respectfully disagree. We all have it. We just all have different circumstances with which we have to work within. We will all be able to just sprint for awhile, and then we will hit some roadblock or other. This moxie didn't come from a box; it came from all of the chats I have had with all of you. Chatting with all of you, seeing what you all have already paved for me, just made it easier for me. Saying I owe you all a debt of gratitude is an extraordinarily gross understatement. I think I will experience one of those roadblocks this Saturday. I'm sure I'm going to feel so self-conscience that I make myself out to be a bumbling idiot. And if the other ladies there are as gracious and helpful that you all have been, and continue to be, then I will be fine. I learned from all of you, that if you can do it, then why not me? And if what I do, can help one lady deal with her life struggles, then we are all that much better for it. That is why I treasure what you all say so much. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

I think you will be fine on Saturday, Michelle.  Just be your normal Michelle self and you will have a great time.  I would guess that you will have opportunity to meet other TG's who have been going through this transition longer than you have.   Observe them, their mannerisms, how they handle themselves in conversation, sitting, walking...don't be afraid to ask questions as everyone (and I mean everyone) loves to talk about themselves.  They will be happy to share with you.  I'm so jelly of you....wishing I could be at that party with you.
Heart and hugs.....
Heart 
Anne
(02-12-2019, 06:54 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Michelle, I respectfully disagree. We all have it. We just all have different circumstances with which we have to work within. We will all be able to just sprint for awhile, and then we will hit some roadblock or other. This moxie didn't come from a box; it came from all of the chats I have had with all of you. Chatting with all of you, seeing what you all have already paved for me, just made it easier for me. Saying I owe you all a debt of gratitude is an extraordinarily gross understatement. I think I will experience one of those roadblocks this Saturday. I'm sure I'm going to feel so self-conscience that I make myself out to be a bumbling idiot. And if the other ladies there are as gracious and helpful that you all have been, and continue to be, then I will be fine. I learned from all of you, that if you can do it, then why not me? And if what I do, can help one lady deal with her life struggles, then we are all that much better for it. That is why I treasure what you all say so much. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

Michelle - WALK IN LIKE YOU OWN THE PLACE AND KNOCK EM' DEAD !!!
Dawna, so maybe walk up and throw open the doors, and yell out, "okay which one of you is man enough to take this babe on?" Or, would that be a little over the top? ha ha ha ha. I hope I pause at the door, take a deep breath, and walk in like anyone would expect any other woman to enter. But once I check in at the hotel, and get settled, I do plan to take a walk around the corner to the bar and take an early look, maybe sit and have a drink, and see how the place looks. The party doesn't start till 9pm. And oh, they are calling for snow here during the day. Hopefully it stays away long enough for me to get checked in. Love you, Michelle Heart Heart