Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel Guilty Looking but not Posting
[attachment=1907]
So Here Goes...

Just drop in to say hi to everyone.  You all seem so respectful, I had no reason not to post.  And lord knows I take pics, because I take one everytime I get dressed which is every day.  And it all really began with an interest in shoes when I was about 7 years old.  But here it is 40 years later and I have TONS of shoes.  And I DO miss the thrill of walking in a shoe store and asking to see a pair of size 10 (as my heart raced like I was on some kind of drug...).

Thanks!  I feel alittle better.

SaraH

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome Sarah. Stephanie is right (and awesome). Read and post as you are comfortable.
Jennifer  Heart  
Sarah,
I'm so envious of you....all those shoes.  I constantly look at shoes online but I have limited space to hide my things from my SO.  I have 4 pair heels and 2 pair ankle boots.  Oh, how I wish I had more.  All the beautiful styles, colors, designs....I want it all.

I hope we get to hear from you more.
Heart 
Anne
I have found the amazing stuff and the readings are quite comfortable as well. The ladies who want to explore about dresses can avail it here. Thumbs up with your case study help work that would be quite satisfying and updated.
I’m also so jealous of your collection! I hide my things in my car so there’s not much room. 3 pits of heels and one bag of clothes, hose etc. those ones you have on, OMG how did you learn how to walk in them?!? I love 5-6” heels but those look like a challenge…one that I would definitely take on though lol

Pairs*
Stephanie Heart
Those are some fabulous heels you have there.
Traci
I have many heels, but only 1 pair of 5.5inch heels. First time I walked in them I pulled a calf mussel. I only wear them now for pictures.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart