Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat and I
When I met Pat I was 18 he was 24. I met him in the parking lot of the apartment complex I lived in. He invited me to his apartment to party that Friday night. We drank strawberry daqur after strawberry daqur listening to 80's metal. I kept dropping hints about being bi curious. Then I said wouldn't it be cool to have a friend to go to parties with. If we didn't find any females that wanted to come back here with us, we could party by ourselves and have sex with each other and it's no big deal. He said normally I wouldn't but you're cute so yes we can. Then he asked me if I was sure I wanted to. God yes, I've wanted this since I was 6 years old. He told me to have a few more drinks first. The first one I took my time with the second one I slammed down. You are ready aren't you? He asked. At 18 I measured 8" long 1 3/4" wide or 5" around. Pat was half my length but every bit as thick as my wrist. I could see why he wanted me drunk. He filled my mouth and touched the back of my throat but I didn't gag. His cock tasted so good. I sucked his cock for all I was worth, how I knew a cock should be sucked. As much as I wanted him to fuck me I couldn't stop sucking him. He had to pull me off him so he could fuck me doggy style. He put some Vaseline on himself and some on my soon to be boy pussy and slowly pushed into me. It hurt a little at first but in less than a minute i was pushing back meeting his thrusts. He pounded my ass for over an hour in every position we could think of, cumming ing me twice. Then it was time to switch. I tookke him doggy style and got the head in and he made a comment about needle dick. Oh needle dick? I slammed it in to the balls, pulled back one inch then slammed it in again and again. He cried out and dropped to his stomach trying to crawl away but I dropped with him. Still half in him I whispered in his ear. Where do you think your going? I pulled both of us back up to doggy style and back in to the balls saying There's nowhere to go but onto this cock. I reached around and grabbed his limp dick and said I took this fat basterd to the balls untill it exploded inside me and I loved every minute of it. You may not love every minute of it but your going to do the same for me untill Im satisfied. I could feel him squeezing me trying to fight it. He put his right hand back to stop me from going all the way in. I grabbed his wrist and put his hand behind his back. After about 5 minutes I felt him relax and trying to suck me farther inside him. I had just turned his ass into a greedy cock hungry pussy. I fucked him for over an hour filling him with cum. I collapsed on top of him. Both of us sweaty and satisfied. In the morning I woke up in his arms. It felt so right. About a half hour after we got up he was sitting on the couch and I started pulling down his sweat pants. He asked what I was doing. Last night you said the only reason I did what I did was because I was drunk. I'm proving you wrong, then started sucking his dick again. Once again I didn't want to stop sucking that cock but I wanted to ride him more. Half an hour later he came in me. I cleaned him up, staddled him and kissed him goodbye. I said I had a really good time Pat. If you wanna do this again just let me know. You know where I live. We did.
Sarah L
(03-20-2020, 07:29 PM)Sarah L Wrote: When I met Pat I was 18 he was 24. I met him in the parking lot of the apartment complex I lived in. He invited me to his apartment to party that Friday night. We drank strawberry daqur after strawberry daqur listening to 80's metal. I kept dropping hints about being bi curious. Then I said wouldn't it be cool to have a friend to go to parties with. If we didn't find any females that wanted to come back here with us, we could party by ourselves and have sex with each other and it's no big deal. He said normally I wouldn't but you're cute so yes we can. Then he asked me if I was sure I wanted to. God yes, I've wanted this since I was 6 years old. He told me to have a few more drinks first. The first one I took my time with the second one I slammed down. You are ready aren't you? He asked. At 18 I measured 8" long 1 3/4" wide or 5" around. Pat was half my length but every bit as thick as my wrist. I could see why he wanted me drunk. He filled my mouth and touched the back of my throat but I didn't gag. His cock tasted so good. I sucked his cock for all I was worth, how I knew a cock should be sucked. As much as I wanted him to fuck me I couldn't stop sucking him. He had to pull me off him so he could fuck me doggy style. He put some Vaseline on himself and some on my soon to be boy pussy and slowly pushed into me. It hurt a little at first but in less than a minute i was pushing back meeting his thrusts. He pounded my ass for over an hour in every position we could think of, cumming ing me twice. Then it was time to switch. I tookke him doggy style and got the head in and he made a comment about needle dick. Oh needle dick? I slammed it in to the balls, pulled back one inch then slammed it in again and again. He cried out and dropped to his stomach trying to crawl away but I dropped with him. Still half in him I whispered in his ear. Where do you think your going? I pulled both of us back up to doggy style and back in to the balls saying There's nowhere to go but onto this cock. I reached around and grabbed his limp dick and said I took this fat basterd to the balls untill it exploded inside me and I loved every minute of it. You may not love every minute of it but your going to do the same for me untill Im satisfied. I could feel him squeezing me trying to fight it. He put his right hand back to stop me from going all the way in. I grabbed his wrist and put his hand behind his back. After about 5 minutes I felt him relax and trying to suck me farther inside him. I had just turned his ass into a greedy cock hungry pussy. I fucked him for over an hour filling him with cum. I collapsed on top of him. Both of us sweaty and satisfied. In the morning I woke up in his arms. It felt so right. About a half hour after we got up he was sitting on the couch and I started pulling down his sweat pants. He asked what I was doing. Last night you said the only reason I did what I did was because I was drunk. I'm proving you wrong, then started sucking his dick again. Once again I didn't want to stop sucking that cock but I wanted to ride him more. Half an hour later he came in me. I cleaned him up, staddled him and kissed him goodbye. I said I had a really good time Pat. If you wanna do this again just let me know. You know where I live. We did.

Sarah, I hope you don't mind me jerking off over your wonderful story.
Not at all Daveena. I do that a lot myself. I'll start daydreaming, remembering that night. I can still hear him moaning while his face was buried in the pillow. Still see his hands clenching the bed sheet. Istill remember how it felt when he stopped fighting it, stopped trying to push me out of him and just relaxed and took it like a good girl. I'm getting excited myself while I write this and may have to masterbate again this morning.
Sarah L
Sarah, I would never call it a "needle dick".  I would have dropped to my knees and said "OMG, it's beautiful" and then you would watch it disappear in my mouth.   Angel
Heart 
Anne
loved it!
(03-27-2020, 10:33 AM)Sarah L Wrote: Not at all Daveena. I do that a lot myself. I'll start daydreaming, remembering that night. I can still hear him moaning while his face was buried in the pillow. Still see his hands clenching the bed sheet. Istill remember how it felt when he stopped fighting it, stopped trying to push me out of him and just relaxed and took it like a good girl. I'm getting excited myself while I write this and may have to masterbate again this morning.

Wish I lived near you.