Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new wig
I got my new wig yesterday too. It is the same one that I'm wearing on my avatar picture. It is nice to have one with longer hair too. I want to be able to wear it out on a regular basis. To hear, 'yes ma'am', 'no ma'am', 'love your outfit', 'love your nails', 'have you lost weight', type comments. Instead of all those old male comments. Oh well, some day soon; I hope. Love ya, Michelle   Heart
I believe that wig really is "you" and suits you perfectly.  It looks beautiful.
Heart 
Anne
Anne, thank you so much. When I picked it out at Beth's, for my makeover, it just looked so right. I just had to have it. And you know what they say about women when they see something that makes they beautiful; out of my way, it's mine! And I'm always seeing nice clothes, and wanting to buy them all. I found a nice Cowl Neck Fall Long Sleeve Pullover Wrap Sweater, that I just fell in love with. And it's pink too! At this rate, I will have more female clothes than male clothes. And that's just the way I like it..... Love ya, Michelle   Heart Heart 

https://www.amazon.com/PASLTER-Womens-Sw...3ZBT?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07H843ZBT
(02-06-2019, 07:08 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Anne, thank you so much. When I picked it out at Beth's, for my makeover, it just looked so right. I just had to have it. And you know what they say about women when they see something that makes they beautiful; out of my way, it's mine! And I'm always seeing nice clothes, and wanting to buy them all. I found a nice Cowl Neck Fall Long Sleeve Pullover Wrap Sweater, that I just fell in love with. And it's pink too! At this rate, I will have more female clothes than male clothes. And that's just the way I like it..... Love ya, Michelle   Heart Heart 

https://www.amazon.com/PASLTER-Womens-Sw...3ZBT?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07H843ZBT

Love the sweater.  With my skin color and eyes, I'm going with light blue or navy blue for me.   Big Grin   What color will you choose?
Heart 
Anne
Anne, what color would I pick? OMG, the pink one of course. I like the fact that it only has two buttons, up top. So when the guy comes up to kiss me, his hands are not impeded, as he reaches in to 'hug' me.... Yeah, I know, I have ulterior motives....... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Heart That's fabulous, Michelle! Heart
~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)

Maria, thank you so much. I was online at both Target and Kohl's last night, and sent links to my mother and daughter of what I saw that I liked. I'm hoping that this weekend, we can go through them so I can order some more clothes. I saw a really cut pair of jean shorts (inseam is only 4"). A gurl has to start thinking of showing off some leg when the weather starts getting warmer.... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart