Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story: A New Life (part 10)
Wednesday. Finally it’s ‘date night’…… I’m am just so wound up. I could barely sleep the night before, and now I have hours to go until Jason gets here at 7:00.

Okay, it’s 4:30 and I can’t wait anymore. Time to get started gurl if you’re going to knock Jason’s socks off. And the rest of that poor man’s clothes!

Okay, off with any, and all body hair. A nice shower, then a long soak in a tub with some nice scented oils. Out, and dry off, then get my skin nice and silky with my favorite moisturizer.

And then comes the other gurls; one after another. ‘Can I help?’ ‘Anything I can do?’ ‘Let me help with your makeup.’ ‘ Let me help with your hair.’ On and on. But I felt like a princess getting ready for the big ball.

Finally, Jennifer is helping me get the pearl necklace on, when in comes Susan.

“Cinderella, Prince Charming is here; and gurl do you have to see his carriage.”

A deep breath, and then I can stand up and walk to the door. Both Jennifer and Susan give me words of encouragement. And I give them a shaky smile, and a little laugh.

Out in the foyer, Jason is waiting.

“Wow”, was all he said.

“Okay, enough with the one word sentences. The last time you did that, you took my virginity.”

“Oh, right. Are you ready to go?”

I take his arm as Susan hold open the outside door. Then, I see Jason’s ‘carriage’. It’s a fucking Ferrari. My boyfriend drives a Ferrari. No way. Can I spell ‘major score’. I think to myself, ‘I am going to be this man’s wife if I have anything to say about it. Come hell or high water.’

And like the gentleman he is, he opens the door. And then it hits me. No way I can gracefully sit in this thing without showing the ‘goods’. I look at him pleadingly, glancing back and forth from him to the seat.

“Okay, I’ll turn around and promise not to look while you get it.”

Was that ever a chore, but I finally made it in, and got my legs all sorted out.

He closed my door and went around and got it. He put the key in the ignition and started that beast up. When it did, I nearly jumped out of my skin. And off we went. He sure did know how to handle that beast. Apparently, my boyfriend is well adept at handling a couple of ‘beasts’.

Next thing I know, we have pulled up in front of this really nice Italian restaurant. The valet comes to open my door and I sit there until Jason comes around to my side. He whispers something to the valet and the valet blushes and turns around.

Jason gives me his hand and I slowly get out. As we walk up the steps, I asked him, “what did you say to the valet.”
I told him you weren’t wearing panties, and you were embarrassed your skirt was so short.

“You what? Not that guy thinks I don’t have panties on. Oh, I’m gonna kick your ass later for that.”

“Promises, promises”, as he slides his hand down my ass as we enter the restaurant.

We had a wonderful dinner, and some very excellent wine. I don’t remember what I ate, or what we drank; other that it was wine. But we talked and talked, and talked some more. We laughed, and I giggled like a teenage girl on her first real date. And I guess, in some sense, I was.

And then we went into the lounge where we danced so nicely. Me in his big strong arms. Mine wrapped over his shoulders and around his neck. Lightly brushing my nails along the nape of his neck. Sometime my head on his chest, other times we just gazed into each other’s eyes. That gaze that speaks unspoken volumes between two lovers. And then I heard it. Like a ton of bricks. A ton of beautiful flowery bricks, crashing down on my ears, and face, and body. The ton of bricks that make one weak at the knees. The ton of bricks that will drop you to the floor if it weren’t for the lover holding you.

“I love you Michelle”.

“What?” I say as I stare into Jason’s eyes, as mine begin to water up.

“I love you Michelle”.

I can’t think of words to reply with, so I do the only thing my mind tells me to do. I pull his face to mine, and smother him with endless kisses. By the time I was done, you would swear someone painted his face with bright red lipstick. Or so I thought.

And then I buried my face in his shoulder, and through my tears said, “I love you too. I have loved you since the first day I laid eyes on you. I have loved you since you took me in my room that first day. I will never stop loving you. I want to be yours forever.”

“Ah, we may want to go back to our seats. It appears we have an audience.”

I looked around, realized the music had stopped, and we were the only one’s on the dance floor. And everyone was staring at us.

“He loves me”, was all I could mutter, but loud enough to be heard.

I just grabbed his hand and pulled him running back to our table. I hopped in his lap and started kissing him all over again. And then the other guests started to applaud.

“Marry her”, I heard from one of the guests.

Jason and I broke our kiss, and stared at each other.

“Will you”, he asked.

“Will I what”, I replied.

“Will you marry me? Will you be my wife?”

“Will I? Of course you big dummy. There is nothing I want more in this world. Wild horses couldn’t drag me away from you.”

With that, Jason lifts me up to stand, sits me in his chair, and starts looking around the table. He spots one of the napkin holders; a nice one, with a metal rose on it. Then he kneels in front of me with it in his hand.
At that point it is getting really weird I begin the think. And I notice some of the other guests have started to come over.

“Michelle Larsen, will you marry me? Will you become Mrs. Winters?”

I cover my eyes, and begin to cry out, “oh yes, yes I will be your wife Mr. Jason Winters.”

And then all of the guests that had come over start to congratulate us. The ladies tell me what a great catch he is, and the men tell him how lucky he is. But Jason and I already know that.

We didn’t get back till around 1am, and when we walked in, the girls were ecstatic when I gave them the news. And then it hit me. And I broke away and ran to my room.

Ring, ring, ring. Finally she answered.

“Hello”, half asleep she replied. “Who is this?”

“Annie. It’s me Michelle”.

And then I started to cry.

“Michelle. What’s wrong? Are you alright? Why are you crying?”

“He asked me to marry him.”

“Who?”

“Jason did. He asked me to be his wife”.

“He did what? Tonight?”

“He asked me to marry him. Tonight. In the restaurant. Out on the dance floor in front of everyone.”

“Stay there. I will be right there”. And with that she hung up.

I turned and saw Jason standing there, and the other gurls leaning in the doorway to see what would happen.

“Look, I know it was unexpected, and I had some other ‘plans’ for how the evening would go, but I have to cut out to go get some rest since I have an early court date for this morning.”

“Okay. I do understand. Please drive carefully”, as I slid my hand down to the front of his trousers. And I found exactly what I expected, Jason’s thick hard manhood. The manhood that had taken my virginity, and someday soon take me as his woman, his wife.

“I will love you always. I will be the best wife ever, for the best husband ever. I will make you proud of me.”

“I am already proud of you. And I love you more that words will ever say.”

And then a chorus of, “ohhhhhh” erupted from the gurls in the doorway.

Looking around Jason, I told the gurls, “would you all just go away…..”

They all giggled and ran their separate ways.

Jason and I kissed, said our ‘I love you’s’ and he left to go home.

I turned and flopped down on my bed, raised my arm, and stared at the napkin ring, still on my finger, that was my unofficial engagement ring.

About 20 minutes later Annie arrived, a bottle of wine in her hand, and came to sit next to me on the bed.

“Tell me everything. I want every juicy, romantic detail”.

So, I sat up, and did just that. For the next few hours until the bottle was empty, and we were sound asleep in each other’s arms.

At least that is the way they found us in the morning when everyone started to get up and head for breakfast.