Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom and I go shopping
Maria, if I didn't have two boys sick with the flu, I'd be jumping up and down now. But since I can't, I can tell you I have the biggest smile on my face. And consider I just reached all the way through the internet, and gave you a nice big hug. Sweetie, I cannot imagine the female fortitude it took to do what you did. Outstandingly amazing. I just am at a loss for words to try to describe what that must have felt like. You just told your little piece of the world, 'Maria has arrived'. WOW! Love you, Michelle Heart Heart
(02-09-2019, 10:23 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Maria, if I didn't have two boys sick with the flu, I'd be jumping up and down now. But since I can't, I can tell you I have the biggest smile on my face. And consider I just reached all the way through the internet, and gave you a nice big hug. Sweetie, I cannot imagine the female fortitude it took to do what you did. Outstandingly amazing. I just am at a loss for words to try to describe what that must have felt like. You just told your little piece of the world, 'Maria has arrived'. WOW! Love you, Michelle Heart Heart

Heart Thank you SOOO much! Heart
~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)

Michelle,
Your day out with your mother sounded great. I am glad ever thing went well and no one showed any negativity towards you. Doesn't it make you feel fantastic when a salesperson is willing to make your shopping experience fun and exciting.
Take care and Keep Smiling

Ginawannabe
Gina Smile