Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story: A New Life (part 8)
Laying on my bed, still sniffling, I hear a knock at my door.

“Who is it?”

“It’s Jason. May I come in?”

“Sure, it’s unlocked.”

“Annie told me what happened.”

“Why did she do that? I mean, I certainly would never turn her down if she wanted to get in bed with me. Hell, I’ve wished that since I laid eyes on her.”

“Well, she is kinda frustrated. Running this place, and frankly, her love life has suffered.”

“Well shit. All she had to do is say so and I would have taken care of that problem.”

“Anyway, what brings you to my humble abode anyway. Stud.”

“Well Michelle, I was wondering…”

Oh my, he is stammering like a school boy trying to get up enough nerve to ask a girl out for the first time.
“Jason, what is it? Just spit it out.”

“Michelle, I was wondering if you’d like to get dressed up sometime and go out to dinner with me.”

Halfway from springing upright on my bed, and landing on him, with my arms and legs around him, I said, “would I?”

In between kisses all over his neck and face I kept saying, “would I? Of course you big dolt. I’ve wanted that from the minute I laid eyes on you.”

“When? Tonight? I’m off tonight. I think. Oh no, I work tonight. Shit. Damn, tomorrow as well. Monday is kitchen duty. Son of a bitch. I don’t get off until Wednesday. Can we go out Wednesday night? Please. Please. Please.”

“Sure, Wednesday night works out great. Say about 7pm?”

“Seven is perfect. Okay, get out of here now. I have a million things to do to get ready for our date.”

“What; it’s four days away? You’re not planning a wedding”, as I push him back out of the door.

As I lean back against the door and grin like a Cheshire cat, ‘I’m not planning that wedding; just yet”.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sunday morning I make myself get up early, get a shower, dress and get breakfast. I’m on a mission now. But first things first. I socialized with four members last night, and I saved all seven empty condom wrappers. I needed to see Annie, and apologize, and show her I have changed.

Knocking on the door jamb of her office; “Mistress, may I speak with you”?

Annie turns and get up from her desk.

“Michelle, certainly”. She hugs me and says how sorry she was for yesterday.

“No need to apologize. I was wrong, and I came to apologize, and show you I have changed.”

I then held up the seven condom wrappers to show her.

“And besides, it was kind of hot playing the part of your slave bitch. And judging from how you were taking my ass; you enjoyed it quite well to.”

“Michelle, sweetie; I cannot lie, it felt so damn good slamming into you. That got a lot of pent up frustration out of my system.”

“You’re welcome. But don’t let it build up like that again. Promise?”

“I won’t. I’ll call you first”

“Oh, by the way, I have something else to ask you.”

“Okay, what’s up?”

“Well, you know our paychecks? Is there any way you can have those just go into like a separate account? Like, I don’t know; one of the Christmas lay-away account?”

“Probably. Why?”

“Well, Jason asked me out on a date yesterday. And well, that was sort of the last straw in my wavering about what to do next.”

“Do next? I don’t get it.”

“Well, I’ve decided I want to get implants and start taking hormones. I mean; dammit, I’m a woman, and not a virgin woman anymore. Thankfully because of Jason. Anyway, I ought to at least look more like a woman. I’d rather have Jason cup my real breasts, and not forms through a bra.”

“Whoa there Nellie. He only asked you out on a date. He didn’t propose marriage.”

I just smiled with a little smirk on my face.

“No way. No way. Jason proposed to you?”

“No, no, no. Not yet anyway. Anyway, I have a really good feeling about this, and I want to get started now. As soon as possible.”

“Okay. Let me see what I can do. I’ll call some doctor’s in the area and get an appointment setup. Besides, there are a few doctors that are members here.”

“Thank you Annie” I said as I went to hug her. I had to look down to see what was poking me.

“Oh, looks like you may be getting frustrated again…..”

“Michelle, I am not. I’m just ‘happy’ for you. Now will you please just go so I can get back to work.”

As I stopped at the doorway before leaving, I turned and said, “Thank you Mistress”.

Annie turned and faced me with the biggest smile.

Coming up: Michelle has her first real date. Michelle's doctor appointment and boob job. Jason proposes. The wedding (Annie has a 'special' gift for her). The reception (a new take on the 'first dance'). Michelle and Jason's first anniversary. And a few more things that might pop up along the way.
Michelle your stories are very erotic and hopefully they will continue Erin
Erin, oh yes they will. You can count on that sweetie. My mind, and body, are a lustfully fertile place, which comes bountiful pleasures. Well, that sure was a mouthful.... It is interesting though, that I have found myself gravitating away from the 'wham bam thank you ma'am' kinds of intimacy, and more toward the romance side. I would much rather read, or dream, about a man seducing me slowly, than some guy just taking from me what he wants and kicking me to the gutter. Frankly, I find that very refreshing. Oh, i so want to fill a tub with hot water, some jasmine scented bath oil, light some candles, turn out the lights, shut the door, and just relax. I am soooo gurly. And I just love it..... Love you, Michelle Heart Heart