Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story: A New Life (part 7)
A couple of weeks have gone by, and baby, am I sitting in tall cotton. Three meals a day, a nice apartment style room, with all the amenities, fabulous ‘neighbors’; and all the men I want. What more could a gurl ask for. I was walking on cloud nine. Don’t have to go to bed until the wee hours of the morning, and wake up late.

So, out of bed late Saturday morning, slip on my little black robe with the roses on it and slippers, brush my teeth, and head for the kitchen. I’ve got 45 more minutes for breakfast, before Susan gets done at noon. Breakfast till noon; how great is that.

I’m sitting at the table with my coffee, waiting for Susan to get done cooking breakfast (yes, we all take turns since that is part of our household chores), and Annie comes in for coffee.

“Morning Michelle. How did you sleep last night?”

“Just wonderful. All warm and cozy.”

“Great. When you get done with breakfast, and shower, can you come by the office for a chat?”

“Sure, no problem. I’ll be there as soon as I can.”

Susan is bringing out my breakfast and I try to eat as fast as I can so I’m not keeping Annie waiting. I wonder what she wants to talk about? Maybe some new members to the club. More men, I hope.

Back in my room, I slip on a bra and thong, robe and slippers and head off to Annie’s office. We’re not real formal around here in the morning. Entering her office doorway, I knock on the door jamb.

“You wanted me to come by Annie?”

“Oh yes. Come in and shut the door, would you.”

Entering and closing the door I reply, “sure”.

“Michelle, you know we buy all the supplies you gurls need. So you must know that in order to know what we have to buy, we have to track what you gurls use.”

“Okay. I’m not following.”

“Michelle, you barely use half the condoms the other gurls use. And you socialize with more of the members of any gurl here. I’ve told you before that you can’t do that. Yes, I know all of you are tested; all the time. And all of the members have to submit their own test results periodically. But I cannot, and I can’t stress this enough, I cannot have a health issue here.”

“But Annie, you know how I am. I just can’t help myself.”

“Look, I know you love what you do. I know you just get carried away making all out members happy. But dammit, I’ve warned you of this before”

“But Annie…..”

“Enough.”

“But Annie…..”

“That’s it. ‘PRESENT. NOW.”

“Yes Mistress.”

I quickly drop my head and kneel on the floor, facing away from her, with my face and chest flat on the floor.
I hear her get up from her chair and open a desk drawer. She is searching for something in her desk. Is she going to spank me?

“Get your knees further apart” is all I hear; and I comply.

I sense she is now kneeling behind me, and I hear the distinctive pop of a tube. Then I hear some squishing sounds. Then I feel her left hand on my ass. Is she going to do what I this she is going to do? No, can’t be. Annie has never even hinted at us together. And, at just that moment….

“Holy shit” I scream out, as I feel her shove in and bottom out. In one swift motion. No slowly get me used to it. Nothing. My head flew back and I swear my eyeballs were going to pop out.

No foreplay, and she starts to pound into me like it is the last time she will ever get to fuck someone.

As she keeps slamming back and forth into me; “Michelle, I’ve had it with you. Bitch, don’t you ever talk back to me. You work for me, and you will do as I tell you to do. Do you understand that?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good” was all she said, as she slammed back in and held tight, as she flooded my insides with cum.

After about a minute, I feel her pull out and I clench my cheeks together. Then I hear her flop down in her desk chair.

“Clean me.”

“Yes Mistress”, as I go to her and clean off her clit.

“You may go now. And don’t forget what I told you. Understand.”

“Yes Mistress” as I rise, turn and head for the door.

As I reach the door she says, “and one more thing”.

Turning, I say, “Yes Mistress”.

“I like the Mistress thing. You may address me as such from now on.”

“Yes Mistress” I reply as I walk back to my room. Tears are running down my face, and I’m holding my butt cheeks together with my hands as I pass Jason in the hallway. I was too ashamed to even say hello.

“Annie, I just passed Michelle in the hallway, coming from the office, holding her butt, and crying. What did you do to her?”

“Oh Jason, I told her about what we talked about. About her lack of condom use. And I guess I got a little carried away. Well, dammit, it’s been almost a week since I’ve had a man, and dammit, her butt looks so good. Hell, I’ve wanted a piece of that since she got here. But ‘you’ had to beat me to it.”

“Sorry.”

“BTW, have you even asked her out on a real date yet? All I hear from the gurls is about how Michelle says this or that about how wonderful and sexy Jason is.”

“I know, I know. But between helping you with this place, and my law practice, I don’t have a lot of time.”

“Well, you had better make time, or you are going to break that poor gurls heart. And I will not allow you to do that.”