Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG, this is so cute....
Heart 
Soooo, i know we are always supposed to keep our knees together, and bend at the knees when we need to bend down to get something, but last night i did something completely by instinct. I had just come inside, and i sat on the couch to take my shoes off. I found myself putting one foot behind the calf of my other leg to take off my shoe! I had never done that before. Then it hit me; I have watched other ladies do that before. I was so excited. Heart  Michelle
…..and further down the rabbit hole we go..... Wink 
Heart 
Anne
(12-22-2018, 12:44 PM)Anne Wrote: …..and further down the rabbit hole we go..... Wink 
Heart 
Anne
Anne, that was so cute. But I can assure you, this 'Michelle' will never look as cute as Alice. But once i get all the way down, I will not turn back. I got my breast forms today (another post), and i got to wear them for about an hour before i had to take them off to go do something. I want to put them back on and never take them off again. And i just ordered some adhesive so i can attach them to real flesh so i can really feel that jiggle when they bounce as i walk.... Blush Heart  Michelle
(12-22-2018, 12:51 PM)MichelleL Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 12:44 PM)Anne Wrote: …..and further down the rabbit hole we go..... Wink 
Heart 
Anne
Anne, that was so cute. But I can assure you, this 'Michelle' will never look as cute as Alice. But once i get all the way down, I will not turn back. I got my breast forms today (another post), and i got to wear them for about an hour before i had to take them off to go do something. I want to put them back on and never take them off again. And i just ordered some adhesive so i can attach them to real flesh so i can really feel that jiggle when they bounce as i walk.... Blush Heart  Michelle
I hope you got the adhesive remover too!
Heart 
Anne
(12-22-2018, 11:00 PM)Anne Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 12:51 PM)MichelleL Wrote:
Heart 
Anne
I hope you got the adhesive remover too!
Anne, what? Remover? As in something to take these wonderful things off? But I want them to stay on for-ever. Yep, I got the adhesive and remover. BTW, I hope you have a very merry Christmas with all your loved ones. Heart  Michelle
So, I have a few more feminine traits I have observed, and will be practicing...
1. From watching one of Janet's videos, I have started the toe-heel rhythm in my walking. Even with sneakers on, since my pumps haven't arrived yet.
2. The toilet seat always stays down now. You get my drift....
3. Very small bites of food. As in a single green bean on the fork. Baby size bites of potatoes. And meat cut up no larger than a half inch square.
4. When putting on, or taking off, nylons, always slide your fingers between your leg and the stockings, with your nails against the skin.
5. When picking up things with your fingers, or doing things with your fingers, always use the side of your finger, or the pads at the end of your fingers. Never use the tips or your fingernails.

Oh this is soooo much fun. I wish i had done this years ago!

Smile Heart  Michelle
A couple more...
6. Drink with a straw? I put my new lipstick on, sat down to eat dinner, and realized I would mess up my lipstick by drinking from a glass. Light bulb time; use a straw.
7. Sitting in a bench seat in a restaurant. Sit down at the end, knees together, turn, and scooch over. Simple, right? Guys don't do that!

Gurls, I know you all have done these, and millions more that I haven't even come across, but these are new and exciting things for me; and I really enjoy sharing them with you all. And i truly appreciate you listening. Love always, Michelle
Heart 
[Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png]
Heart AWESOME!! Heart
~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)

Maria, awesome? Yes we are. Yes we all are. And the sooner the world realize that, the better off they would be. I'd much rather be laying down, and pleasing my man, then fighting with him. So to him, lay down, shut up, and let me have fun. Then go take the trash out, change my oil, mow the yard, and the other fifty things I put on your 'honey do' list. Hey, I'm worth it. Love ya, Michelle