Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story: A New Life (part 6)
“Michelle… what are you doing”?

“Why darling, I’m coaxing this monster back to life, so he can fuck me senseless is all”.

“Well, I’m not so sure about that. Your mouth did one hell of a number on me”.

“Oh darling, I’m sure I can bring him back from the dead”.

And sure enough, he started to stiffen in my hand. Slowly rising like a phoenix from the ashes. Until he was tall, firm, and throbbing in my hand. Not letting him loose, I reached behind me to the small tube of lube, that I thankfully sat on the table beside the loveseat. I certainly did not want to let go of this thing.

Popping the top, and sliding the back of my panties to the side, I put some lube on my fingertips and get my waiting rosebud nice and slick. I slide back up on his lap and began the swirl the head of his cock up and down, between the cheeks of my ass. Slowly introducing him to where he would soon be headed.

Properly introduced, I began to press down on him. His head slightly popping into my ass. Down a little more, in a little more, he gained access to my tight ass. Satisfied he was not going to accidentally extricate himself from my anal grasp, I let go of him with my hand, and began my slow downward grind onto his manhood.

All the way down, and with him securely inside me, I began to move up. Up and down, up and down, my ass went on his cock. Squeezing him with my ass, Swirling my ass as I went up and down on him. We stayed looking at each other. Staring into each other’s eyes. Smiling at each other as our pleasure intensified with each movement. We closed in for a soft kiss, then a harder kiss, and an even harder kiss; until once again our lips were sealed against one another. His hands moved to my hips, a signal that he was now going to take control. He was going to control the force, the urgency, the depths, that I will go in pleasuring his cock with my ass.

But I could tell before he did. I could feel him harden even more, grow even more, and pulse even harder. Then, with one final pull of me tight against him, and the raising of his hips from the loveseat, he broke our kiss, head thrown back, grunted one last time. And then it began. The insides of my ass were becoming awash with his cum. His seed forcefully flowing into me. More of him rushing into me with the last pulses of his dying cock. I grabbed his head and pulled him tightly against me, between my breasts. His rapid, ragged breathing now drawing in more of the intoxication scent of my perfume.

And as before, he finally slumped, back against the loveseat. Arms dropped from my hips. I used the muscles in my ass to coax the last few drops from his rapidly shrinking cock.

I had just reached for the wipes, and pulled one free, before he finally slipped from my anal grasp. I squeezed tightly keeping his juices inside me, as I wrapped the wipes around his cock. I slide from him, and gently wiped his cock clean. I know I was as proud of his cock as he was. He had stood up to both my oral and anal onslaught, and had come out victorious. He had done his job. He had given his owner the pleasure his owner required. In my head, I bowed to him, and gently leaning down. I kissed his head.

It only took moments for his to rouse from his post orgasmic slumber. Noticing that he had been with me for an hour and a half, he groggily rose. I rose with him, and finding his clothes, I began to dress him. I shoosed his hands away each time he tried to get involved, “I am the woman, and this is my job”. I did it smiling and he knew I was being playful.

I walked him to the parlor, kissed him, and thanked him for a wonderful date, and turned to leave. As I walked around the corner, I heard one of the other three, who were apparently waiting for him, ask, “what the hell took so long? We’ve been out here over 30 minutes waiting. What she that bad?”

“That bad? Are you kidding. Michelle is out of this world. I have never had sex with any woman that was that good. Being with her is like being on a date with a woman who actually cares about you. She even dressed me before she would let me leave.”

The other three all chimed in with some sort of ‘I don’t believe you’ comment. I just stood around the corner giggling to myself. Then I decided to get back to my room and clean myself up before more of Stephen ran down my leg.

In the bathroom I started to pull down my panties. “Holy shit”. They were full of cum, and not Stephen’s; mine.

Damn, I hadn’t even untucked my clit from my panties. Damn, I love this job….

Walking out to clean up around the loveseat, I noticed it; the unopened condom. ‘Whoopsie’, I giggled. Maybe next time.