Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story: A New Life (part 5)
Opening night. Finally. Eight of the ten gurls are here and finally situated. We all have our schedules on being available for social interaction with the members, and household chores. Thankfully, I’m on social interaction duty tonight. From 7:00pm until 2:00am.

So, here I sit, on the sofa, in the parlor. Dressed in black 4” heels, black stockings, garter belt, black panties, and my D cup filled black bra. And all wrapped in my black satin robe, covered in pink roses.

Damn, it’s 7:02pm. Where the hell are the men? I want men; not a man, but ‘men’. Plural. Get it!

Buzzzzzz, buzzzzz, buzzzz. My head whips toward the parlor area entrance, so I can see who comes in.

I see four men walk in. Annie greets them, but I can’t make out what there are saying. They all look to be in their late forties, or early fifties. They continue to talk, and every once and awhile one of the glances into the parlor. All six of us gurls are looking at the parlor room entrance, and smiling at the gentleman. I know I sure am. Sitting up straight, legs seductively crossed, hands on my knees, back straight, and chest out.

Finally, after about 15 minutes, Annie brings them in for introductions.

Annie walks to each one of us, and introduces us.

“This is Michelle, Heather, Joy, Susan, Karen, and Brenda”.

We all say our hello’s as we are introduced, stand, and give a seductive turn so the gentleman can get a better, more pleasing look. Annie then introduces us to the four gentlemen.

“This is Brad, Stephen, Don, and Ken”. They each say their hello’s and say how pleased they are to meet us.
“Ladies, time to head to your rooms, and someone will be with you shortly”.

All six of us get up and head back to our rooms to wait while Annie has them decide on what their pleasure is. And we wait, and wait. Okay, I was in my room, for five minutes, pacing like a caged lioness in heat, waiting to have a lion come mate her.

There is a soft knock at my door. I stop dead in my tracks, take a deep breath, exhale, and walk to the door. I open the door to see Stephen standing there.

“Hello Stephen”, I say as I back up from the door. “Please come in and make yourself comfortable”, as I gesture to the loveseat.

“Would you like something to drink”, I ask.

“Yes, please. Single malt scotch. Neat”.

“Yes dear, my pleasure”.

I fixed his drink and handed it to him, then I fixed myself a glass of wine and sat down next to him. We started to chat. We talked and talked and talked. We laughed at some of the funny, silly, things each of us would say. After about a half hour Stephen got quiet.

“Michelle, I have to be honest. This is my first time in a place like this, and with a woman like you. You are beautiful, and I don’t know where, or how, to start.”

I put the palm of my hand on the side of his face, and looking into his eyes; “Oh darling, that is so sweet. You just be with me the way you would a wife, or girlfriend. The only difference is that you will leave this room feeling better than you ever have in your life”.

With that, I moved my lips closer. Closer still, until they just brushed his. Then we briefly kissed, but did not pull away. Then another, and another, until finally, our lips were sealed against each other, our tongues twisting in each other’s mouth.

I slowly slid onto his lap, never letting our lips part. I slid off my satin robe, and threw it to the side. Then I started in on the buttons of his shirt, pulling more and more of it open as I continued downward.

Satisfied his shirt was completely unbuttoned, I broke our kiss, and began to kiss down his chin, down his neck, to his collarbone. Slowly, but determinedly on my mission – to pleasure this man. I didn’t care if he was as small as a little boy, or hung like a horse. That did not matter, what mattered was his pleasure. What mattered was making sure he walked out of my room feeling like there could never be any better sex; than with me.

I gently nibbled at each of his nipples, eliciting a soft groan from him. He began to hold and caress my head in his hands. I continued onward with my mission as I slowly slid off his lap to kneel on the floor between his legs. As I continued to kiss down his body, with him still holding my head gently in his hands, I reached down to untie and remove his shoes.

Then, still kissing his stomach, just above his waist, I began to unbuckle his belt, unclasp his pants, and slide his zipper down.

He lifted slightly as he sensed I was going to pull his pants down, and off. Never leaving the kissing of his abdomen, I slide his pants down his legs. Underwear as well, making sure I don’t ‘snag’ anything important.

Pants and underwear safely off, I continue my kisses further southward. I feel him lying to the side, half flaccid, sure awaiting my oral ministrations. I nuzzle him with my cheek, rolling him from side to side, across my face. Then, wetting my lips, I slide and kiss up and down his shaft.

Kissing the top, I take him in my hand and begin placing butterfly kisses all over the head of his rapidly expanding cock. Making sure my mouth is sufficiently moistened; I slide the head of his cock into my mouth. Twirling my tongue over it as it slides further into its oral embrace.

I slowly took more, and more, of him in my mouth, down until my nose touched his abdomen. Swirling that wonderful cock in my mouth as I went. Then over again, in reverse. Over and over and over. Making sure that, when I sensed he was close to his peak, I would release him from my mouth, gently holding him in my hand, while I slathered his scrotal sack with my wet tongue. Alternately sucking each of his testicles into my mouth, applying just the most gentle of sucking pressure on them to elicit a groan from him.

“Fuck Michelle, I can’t take any more. I’m gonna cum; and soon”.

I quickly put him back and my mouth, and attack his manhood with vigor.

Groans and “Oh fuck” are all I hear. Until; “I’m cumming”, as he holds my head firmly.

He bucks repeatedly, then finally bathes my tongue with that warm fluid I so crave. I stayed sealed to him, my lips tight around his shaft, as he pulses his cum into my mouth.

Finally, he stops bucking, and cumming in my mouth, and slumps back against the loveseat. His breathing slowly returning to normal. Finally, through half closed, glassy eyes, he chokes out, “Michelle, that was incredible. Never in my life have I felt something like that”.

My eyes sparkled back up at him, and I made a faint smile. Faint, considering his half limp cock was still in my mouth, and my mouth was full of cum.

But I reluctantly swallowed, and releasing him, said, “thank you. It was my pleasure”.

Getting up, I took my wine glass and drank what was left. I certainly didn’t want to have him taste his cum from my lips or mouth. That would be in very bad taste (ha ha) for a gurl to do to one of the club members.

I snuggled up against him, his right arm around me, sliding up and down my back. I was doing the same to his chest with my right hand, and kissing his shoulder, neck, face, or anything else I could get my lips close to.

But, alas, my hand had to start sliding southward. Back to his wonderfully sated manhood. Sated, only for a short time. Because I was going to coax that thing back to life.

I lazily stroked it, fondled it, toyed with it. Looking down to see any signs of life. I wanted it. I needed it. But this time; inside me. I am a woman on a mission; and I never fail my mission.