Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T.G.I.F. !!!
Rainbow 
I know it's not Friday as of this post, but...

Y'know the old 'T.G.I.F.' (Thank God It's Friday)?  Well, a genetic female co-worker at my job has a mug that reads "T.G.I.F. (Thank God I'm Female)".

So, I thought about it, substituted "Goodness" for "God" (to make it more secular) and...

T.G.I.F. - Thank Goodness I'm Femme

Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)

Maria, I love that. I need to find a coffee cup with that on it. If I do, I'll reply with a URL in case..... Love ya, Michelle Heart
(01-22-2019, 07:17 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Maria, I love that. I need to find a coffee cup with that on it. If I do, I'll reply with a URL in case..... Love ya, Michelle Heart

I kinda doubt that we could find a ready-made cup with that.   But I'll be if you emailed that banner to one of those online stores that make custom cups that you could get it made.
Heart 
Anne
(01-22-2019, 08:09 AM)Anne Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 07:17 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Maria, I love that. I need to find a coffee cup with that on it. If I do, I'll reply with a URL in case..... Love ya, Michelle Heart

I kinda doubt that we could find a ready-made cup with that.   But I'll be if you emailed that banner to one of those online stores that make custom cups that you could get it made.

Anne, Michelle, there's Zazzle that will do that!

https://www.zazzle.com/
~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)