Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story: A New Life (part 4)
Jason and I were dressed and we left my room and walked toward the office. We had our arms around each other and I was giggling as we entered the office. Annie was at her desk working on her computer as we entered.

“Well, don’t you two look like a cute couple? Are you both relaxed now, and ready to get some work done?” she asked.

She got up and the three of us sat down at the table in their office.

Annie began to explain how the business operated at this point.

“As you know, it would be outside the ‘rules’ if we just had clients come in and pay for our ‘womanly pleasures’, as it were. So we are a members only, and private club”.

“Membership ‘dues’ are paid, by each member, based on the number of visits to the club. We have a fully stocked bar, and they can just come in to have a drink. There are several rooms where they can go to watch a sports game, or watch the news, or check on the financial markets, or whatever. They can just socialize amongst themselves, or with any of the gurls. There is a badge reader on the main door, and each time they badge in, it is recorded in the computer for the monthly billing.”

“We have security cameras in all of the general use areas, and cameras in each of the gurls rooms. You gurls can choose whether or not to turn the cameras on or not. There is a separate code for turning just the camera on, or turning the camera on and having it recorded. Your choice. Our members have to meet stringent membership criteria, and must have been recommended by two other current members. Right now, we have 55 members that are waiting for opening night in five days.”

At this point my mind began to drift; along with my hand under the table to Jason’s left thigh. I guess he was caught off guard because he flinched a bit and turned to look at me.

“Michelle; put your hands on the table”, Annie said playfully, but still sternly staring at me. “and be good”.

“Yes, ma ‘am”.

And on and on Annie went about household chores being shared amongst the gurls, building security, dining inside, outside personal relationships with the members, building security, medical and dental plans, tax withholding, our paychecks, places to bank….. It droned on and on and on……

Don’t get me wrong, I love Annie to death, and I’d do anything for her. But damn, a couple hours ago I was a virgin, and now that I’ve had both my cherries popped, sitting and listening to this was the last thing on my mind. I was still horny and I wanted to get laid again. My mind was drifting back to feeling Jason plowing his thick, hard, juicy cock in my ass.

Buzzzzz, buzzzzz, buzzzz. Annie turned to the security display and punched in a couple buttons and up comes the image of a blonde woman standing at the front door.

Annie pushed another button and spoke into the goose-neck microphone, “Heather, I’ll be there in a minute”.

“Sorry, I need to go let Heather in. She’ll be working here with us.”

Annie got up and started to the door, then turned. “Michelle, please keep your hands to yourself. For just a couple more minutes”.

“Okay, ma ‘am”.

Damn, I know she is like a big sister to me, but sometimes…. Anyway, Jason has gotten out a bunch of forms for me to start filling out and signing. And a stack of papers I need to read through. And more instructions about the stuff in my bedroom, setting up my laptop, and on and on. I’m horny damn it.

Then in walk Annie and Heather. Annie introduces me to Heather and we embrace each other with a hug and quick pecks on the cheeks.

“Heather will be across the hall in room 11. Michelle, Jason and I need to go over the same stuff with Heather, that we went over with you”.

“Okay, I need to go back to my room and start reading through all this anyway. Heather, nice meeting you. Stop over when you get situated and we can talk and get to know each other.”

“Sure, I’d love to. See you soon”.

I heard Annie and Heather come down the hallway to Heather’s room and go inside. After about 30 minutes they both came over to my room.

“Heather is going to get unpacked and get situated. How about you and I go back to my house so you can get your car?”

After I got back with my car, got the bags in my room, and finally got all my clothes put away, I flopped down on the bed. After a couple of minutes, there was a knock at the door.

“Come in”
It was Heather. She had a bottle of wine in one hand and a couple of glasses in the other.

“Hey, want to share a bottle of wine”?

In she walks, and I get up to move to the love seat.

“Looks like I’m a bit over dressed”. Given that Heather just has heels and a thong on. But she has something I don’t have – real tits. Tits, I later found out were a nice C cup. Damn, I want my own tits!

“Well hell, I’m not going to be the only one here with clothes on”, as I proceeded to strip down to my bra and panties.

The wine was good. And we talked, and talked, and talked. And giggled, and giggled and giggled.

“So, does yours still get hard? Does it still function like it used to”, Heather asked.

I lift my butt up a bit to slide my panties down just a bit.

“Wow, I love it! Yours is small like mine. It doesn’t grow much; does it”, Heather spoke as she pulled aside her thong.
So, by this time, we were a little tipsy and spent the next half hour comparing our clits, how big they can grow, and orgasms. Orgasms, orgasms, orgasms. Damn, where is a man when you need one? Hell, where is Jason?

“Michelle. Heather. Since it is just the three…….”, Annie said as she rounded the corner into my room.

“Jeez Michelle, every time I see you….. Oh well. Anyway, since the rest of the gurls will be getting here over the next few days; it’s just the three of us and I’m hungry.  So why don’t you two put on something more decent for a restaurant, and us three will go out to dinner.”