Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story: A New Life (part 3)
I gently lay my head on his extended left arm. We turn toward each other, and smiling, I tell him, “thank you. Thank you for the gift you gave me”.

“Michelle, you are more than welcome. For your first time, that was amazing. I am without words to describe the sensation of my cock in your mouth”.

After the briefest of pauses, we both leaned in to kiss. That first tender kiss after my, our, first sexual encounter. I felt so peaceful, so at ease. We continued to kiss each other’s lips, growing more intense with each passing second, until, finally, our tongues began their lustful duel. My hands rubbing the strong chest of the man whose arms I was held firmly in. His right hand gently caressing my back. Strong sensuous caresses, each one getting lower. Lower down my back until finally cupping the check of my ass. My constant moans and gyrations of my body in his arms were building me up to a fevered pitch. My mind clouded with such lustful thought I have never before experienced. His hand probing for my tight rosebud between the cheeks of my ass. I moaned even louder, and broke my lips from his, throwing my head back.

And then it hit me. He wants to be inside me. I am desperately in need for him inside me. I can’t. We can’t. Not now. Not like this.

I push back from him. “Wait. Stop”.

He looks quizzically at me.

I gently kiss his lips and pull back.

“Jason, lover. Please wait a bit for me. Just lay here and think about how tight I will be as you take my final virginity from me”.

He looks at me with a very questioning stare.

I whisper, “This gurl has to use the potty first”.

Quickly getting up, I rush for the bathroom door. Opening it, I rush inside and shut the door. I lean back against the door, switch on the light, and with a smile and a sign, think, ‘yes Michelle, it is finally coming true. You will be a woman shortly’.

Shaking my head from my thoughts, I begin to think, ‘Anne made sure that everything a working girl could want is here, I’m sure there is something in here to douche with’. Searching drawer after drawer until I finally find it. ‘Eureka’ I cry out in my head as I hold it up and begin to consider how to use it. ‘Ah ha’, that’s how it works. I frantically set about preparing it and settle down for a thorough cleaning. I wanted to be so clean, you could eat dinner off my rear. Finally, all is clear. Up and dried off, I look in the mirror, fix a few hairs out of place, and stop. Looking down, I see my panties are still on. ‘Sure won’t need these’, I muse to myself. Stepping out of them, I keep them in my hand as I turn out the light and open the door.

Leaning against the door jamb, I ask Jason, “So lover, did you miss me?”

“Yep, with baited breath”.

I sauntered over to the foot of the bed, my soft little ‘clit’ dangling gently between my legs.

“Well, here I am. And I am totally all yours. Take me as you desire. I am here for your pleasure”.

I toss my panties at his face as I begin the climb up his body and again lay of his out stretched left arm.

I stare tenderly into my lover’s eyes, “so, where were we”, then bite my lower lip.

He has already thought ahead and popping to top on the lube, squeezes a dollop onto the middle finger of his right hand. Moving his hand southward I raise my left leg. I reach behind me and part my cheeks, waiting to feel his finger once again on my tight rosebud. A tight rosebud that is now tingling with the anticipation of penetration. Penetration by a man. A real man.

My eyes roll back in my head, and I let out a soft, low, long moan, as I feel his finger find its mark. My body reflexively pushes back against this welcome intruder. His digit lazily swirls around, and around, and around. Driving me madder, and madder, and madder with lust.

“Please Jason”, I beg lustfully, continuing to grind against the intruder I am try to coax inside me.

He relents, and I feel that strong erect finger begin its slow slither into me.

My head goes back, my eyes close, my mouth falls open. “Yes, yes, yes”, I pant, as his finger reaches its depth.
I hump my ass back and forth on his constantly invading and retreating digit. My ass is on fire with lust. It is warm and tingling from the sensation of his finger’s probing of my hole. The hole that has the lock on the last vestige of my virginity. The lock that is the keyhole waiting for the hard throbbing key I feel hanging from between his legs.
I reach down to stroke him. To stroke the key. This beautiful, hard, throbbing key. I must get this key in the lock. I must. I do not know how much longer I can wait. My door is wet, and tingling, and throbbing, to be unlocked. My mind is wild with lust.

I feel a slight wetness on my right leg. Then I realize I am wet. My clit is dripping lightly down my leg. Oh no, I can’t cum on his finger. His cock, his key: I need it, I need it now, I need it right now.

I pull from his finger, turning with my chest flat on the bed, head still on his arm and raise my ass in the air.

With half lidded eyes, I say to him, “Jason, I need you. I need you now. Mount me. Mount your bitch. Mark me. Make me yours. Now”.

He turns slightly to retrieve a condom from the nightstand. “No”, I hiss, “bare, raw, your skin, your cum”. “Please”, I beg, “I can’t wait a moment longer”.

He pulls his arm from under me, grabs the lube, and positions himself behind me. I hear the tube open, and then close. I sense he is coating his long, hard, sturdy cock. I lay waiting, panting, and slowly wiggling my ass. I pucker and release my rosebud, trying to entice him further.

Then I feel it. The head of his magnificent cock is there, where it should be. He swirls it around just a tiny bit, lining it up, and pushing forward ever so slightly. Damn, he has his left hand on my butt so I just can’t push back on him. ‘Oh, he is good’, I think. He knows just how to make his woman wait. Wait until he is ready. Yes, this is my virginity I am giving up. Hell, begging to be taken. But I remember, my place is to please him; to provide my body for his pleasure.

And then I feel it. Oh baby, do I feel it. The tightness relented, and he popped forward. Forward into my waiting ass. My eyes bulged in surprise at this sudden change. He pulls back ever so slightly, then plunges forward. Forward until his pelvis is touching the back of my ass. My head shoots back and a low guttural scream barely escapes my mouth. He has knocked the breath from me.

Then my faces flops down on the pillow I am not tightly clutching. I have a cock inside me. The cock of a man that is destined to take me, to breed me, to make me his, to own me.

Then I feel him begin to withdraw. ‘Oh no, please don’t leave me’, I beg in my head. Then I feel him return to my depths. He begins that agonizingly slow back and forth movement in my ass. I begin to meet each of his thrusts in with my ass pushing back against him.

My breathing is becoming labored. My hands are clutching the pillow for dear life. Jason is pumping in and out in my ass. I am meeting him, thrust for thrust. My chest is heaving. My clit is flopping wildly, throwing little droplets of my wetness everywhere. But I regain my senses and tell him to stop.

He begins to withdraw from me.

“Michelle, I am so sorry. Did I hurt you”?

“No. I want to get on my back so I can watch you finish”.

I pull completely away, turn over, and place a pillow under the small of my back. I reach down and grab behind my knees, opening my legs and bringing my ass up for the return of that beautiful, waiting cock.

And Jason wastes no time in re-entering me. He grabs my ankles in his strong hands and plunges into me. My back arches and my hands clutch and claw at the sheets. My head flops from side to side, mouth agape, eyelids half closed, eyes half rolled back in my head. My pulse is racing, my skin is wet with sweat, my breathing is erratic. The constant pounding of his cock inside me is driving me nuts.

And then a strange new feeling arrives. A warm tingling feeling the likes of which I have never felt. The head of his cock keeps rubbing against something soft, and spongy. Each time he hits it, the feeling grows in intensity and seems to last longer. I look down, to see my clit bouncing around, and continually dripping.

‘Do I have to pee’, I think. ‘Oh shit’, I think, ‘I’m going to pee. Not now. I can hold it’. But I can’t. The feeling is getting more intense now.

I look up at Jason. He has been watching me the whole time. I can see his lust filled eyes. His face aglow with wanton lust as he takes me. He knows that shortly, he will spill out, filling my body with his sperm. He will have taken my virginity, and he know I will be his, he will own me.

Seeing this, that strange new feeling no longer has gaps; it has become one long feeling. And the intensity has increased orders of magnitude. My body goes rigid, my back arching. I tear at the sheets. Jason relentlessly pounds his cock into me. One last thrust into me and my mind and body loose control.

“Jason, I’m sorry. I’m going to peeeeeee”.

Jason does not stop, does not give up. He is grunting, pounding harder into me, trying to hold onto my flopping body. And then I feel him grow even larger, stiffen even harder, throb more strongly, and remain rigid inside me.

Then it happens. I feel him release inside me. Forceful jets of warm cum coat my insides. I clench down on him, milking all he has to give. He grunts as each jet releases inside me. His head is back and eyes rolled back. He cries out, as to be telling the gods, ‘I have taken her, she is mine’.

Still holding my ankles, his breathing returns, and he looks down at me.

“Michelle, you weren’t going to pee. You had an orgasm.”

He reaches down and scoops up what I produced. “And it looks like a pretty good one from the looks of it”.

He reaches his fingers over toward me, and I let them into my mouth. I close my eyes, let my lips surround his fingers, and my tongue taste myself.

I had an orgasm. An orgasm solely inducted by a man taking me as a woman. A woman; no longer a virgin. That final veil, that final weight has been lifted. I began to cry.

Jason pulls from me and lays next to me. Holding me tightly in his loving embrace.

“Michelle, don’t cry. Please don’t cry”.

I look up into his eyes, sniffling. “Jason. Thank you, thank you so very much. You have made me a woman. You now have my virginity. I am yours”.

Then, our lips move to be together. Our lips crush each other, and our tongues begin to battle. Moaning and groaning, we move in each other’s arms. All that movement, that undulation, has caused me to leak. That warm wetness running down my ass, my things, winding up who knows where.

“Michelle. Jason. I’m back from…….”.

We break our kiss and both look toward the door. We see Annie standing there, leaning against the door frame.

I start to giggle a bit, then Annie speaks. “Well, I see you both have gotten intimately acquainted now.”

“Michelle, Michelle”, Annie shaking her head, but with a warm knowing smile. “What am I ever going to do with you”?

“Now, if you two are done getting acquainted, can you get dressed and come back to the office.”

“And Michelle, make sure you clean Jason. You are a woman now, and that is your job; not his”.