Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild Spirit perfume
I know I asked a question about perfume, but my dumb little brain can't remember where. Oh well. Anyway, I remember one of you wonderful gurls responded about sample sized bottles at a department store. I was in Walmart today, and on a lark, I went to see what they had. Lo and behold they had a four bottle sample box of Wild Spirit. Each bottle is 7mL. The fragrances are; First Snow (I have that one on now), Spring Jasmine, Driftwood, and Chill. The box of four fragrances was only $15.  Heart  Love, Michelle
(01-18-2019, 07:23 PM)MichelleL Wrote: I know I asked a question about perfume, but my dumb little brain can't remember where. Oh well. Anyway, I remember one of you wonderful gurls responded about sample sized bottles at a department store. I was in Walmart today, and on a lark, I went to see what they had. Lo and behold they had a four bottle sample box of Wild Spirit. Each bottle is 7mL. The fragrances are; First Snow (I have that one on now), Spring Jasmine, Driftwood, and Chill. The box of four fragrances was only $15.  Heart  Love, Michelle

Ooooh!  I think that was me! Big Grin
~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)

Maria, you little minx. As soon as I read your reply, I remembered. Thanks baby, love, Michelle Heart
Acqua Di Gioia for this gurl.   Gawd, I love how I smell wearing Acqua Di Gioia.
Heart 
Anne
Hell, at this point I'd find a hog wallow to roll around in, if a man would find that attractive. All kidding aside, I do want to find that to see what it smells like. I can still faintly smell what I put on last night. Ever so faintly, but still there. Heart  Love, Michelle
michelle, you are in ny state, i am in ithaca, ?
Sorry dear, I'm in the Shenandoah Mtns, in Virginia. Heart  Michelle