Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't see....
what the hell I'm doing! So, today I bought my first lipstick (Revlon Fuchsia Shock) and eye-shadow (Milani Must Have Naturals). The lipstick wasn't a problem. The problem is the eye-shadow - how can I do my eyes if I need to have my reading glasses on to see? Angry  Oh, I feel so stupid! And I have no Idea how to do this....... Anyone have any suggestions? Love, Michelle
Hmmmmm…..since I don't need reading glasses, I never gave thought to this being a problem.  Did you look at the posts under the makeup section of the forum?
Heart 
Anne
Yep, I picked one up yesterday at WalMart. Hopefully I can try it out today. And I realized (duh!) that I can sit at the table and put on my makeup, and not have to stand at the mirror. Heart  Michelle
(12-31-2018, 09:21 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Yep, I picked one up yesterday at WalMart. Hopefully I can try it out today. And I realized (duh!) that I can sit at the table and put on my makeup, and not have to stand at the mirror. Heart  Michelle

That's why all girls and gurls sit down to do our makeup, silly!!!
Heart 
Anne
(12-31-2018, 09:24 AM)Anne Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 09:21 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Yep, I picked one up yesterday at WalMart. Hopefully I can try it out today. And I realized (duh!) that I can sit at the table and put on my makeup, and not have to stand at the mirror. Heart  Michelle

That's why all girls and gurls sit down to do our makeup, silly!!!

Sis, I know Blush  And I'm not even blonde! You are so cute, and I just love you, Michelle