Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Women Walk The Way They Do
Hey all!

Was looking around online, and came across this YouTube video by "DocUnlock", narrated by a Dr Ankit.  Why do women have that "hip sway"?  It's their hips, girl!  Different pelvis shape, different angle of the femur, etc., all contribute to a woman's natural "hip sway":
https://youtu.be/UEZrNLagwls

(So, if you want to walk like a woman, you will have to mentally change your center of gravity, shift the angle of your legs, and make your hips move with your femur more than rotating in its socket, to mimic what a genetic woman naturally does - check out the vid for how it works!  I think it's do-able!)

If you like that, try this "Color Test" that's supposed to determine your dominating gender:
https://youtu.be/rJTFr4f4gVM

(Oh yeah, I did the test - scored 140pts, which according to the video means I was in the "Female" dominating gender range!  YAAAAAY!!!)

Heart  Big Grin Heart
~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)

Maria, those two things just popped to the top of my priority list for this evening. I mentally make myself mimic that walk everywhere I go. Small, short steps, with my feet being as close as possible, shifting the weight from one leg to the other. If I keep it up, it will become a habit, just as breathing maybe. And for a test, I want to do as many of those as I can. Personally, i have this sneaking suspicion that the testosterone levels in my body have declined a lot in the last many months, and my estrogen levels have taken over as dominant. I'm not a doctor, and I don't know for sure, but that's just my thinking. And I'm certainly not taking any additional hormones, supplements or prescribed. If that is what is happening, well that is great. Well, you have a great day, and no flirting on the phone (just kidding). Heart  Love, Michelle
THE COLOR TEST.....Interesting...for the color test I scored 170 which is the lower end for Unisex.  Says I am a great combination of male and female traits, that I can blend into any circumstance as required.  I have moments of logic, yet still cry in soppy movies and love getting glammed up for a night out.  I really think that describes me.  I always cry when I see those videos of military people being reunited with their children and spouses.  I love putting on a dress and getting my makeup perfect.  I am a former sales engineer in my career so I guess there is your logic part.  Lord knows I have to be a chameleon and slip in and out of my male and female skins.  Hope to hear how others did.

WALKING....I feel like it's easier to walk like a woman when I have a pair of heels on.
Heart 
Anne
Gurls, I won't lie; I was a little scared to take this. And it seems kinda hard to scam the test. And I was honest. But I am so relieved now. My score was a 120. I am sooooo relieved. Thank you Maria for the link. Love ya, Michelle Heart
Okay Maria has got me hooked on this. I found another one on YouTube - GENDER REVEAL: BOY OR GIRL PERSONALITY TEST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmVkmTJZCJI

It's 20 questions, of deciding which picture looks best. I scored a 460; at the very top end of 'whatever I want to be'.

Love ya, Michelle Heart
(01-18-2019, 07:38 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Okay Maria has got me hooked on this. I found another one on YouTube - GENDER REVEAL: BOY OR GIRL PERSONALITY TEST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmVkmTJZCJI

It's 20 questions, of deciding which picture looks best. I scored a 460; at the very top end of 'whatever I want to be'.

Love ya, Michelle Heart

So I took Michelle's test and scored 440.  Just like Michelle, I'm at the top end of "Whatever you want to be" just before I cross into the realm of my dominant gender being a girl.  For some selections, I felt like I was being given too much time to make up my mind as I found myself going back and forth amongst choices.  I thought the time given to choose should have maybe been a bit shorter to really force me to make that snap decision and truly reveal who I am within.  But I guess 20 questions is a good sample to rate us.  I would have been mortified had I been at the opposite end, closer to being a boy gender.
Heart 
Anne
Anne, for some reason that old Doors song, "Break On Through". Popped into my head. It's getting real close to the time for me to 'break on through to the other side', and not even think of taking a glance back. I'm sooo through with this 'male crap' it isn't funny. I know, I know, all good things come to those that wait. So I will wait. Just a bit longer anyway. Heart  Love Michelle
Stephanie, I even try the 'walk' in the grocery store, Walmart, Target, you name it; whether I'm dressed or not. And if I'm not dressed and someone sees my ass wiggle; who friggin' cares. It's my ass; and if you don't want to see it wiggle, then quit staring at it for five minutes! As for watching your walk, I'd like to and help out, but with the line of guys behind you watching as well, and worrying that I might trip over their tongues, I might have a hard time. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(02-12-2019, 06:41 AM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Interesting... I took the tests again while not in character as Stephanie and scored male in both of them.

I can't say that I want to take the test in male drab character.  I'm happiest when I can be Anne.
Heart 
Anne