Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite "Transform" Music
Maria, you know it sweetie. Whenever I listen to it, I can just imagine myself getting dressed up and ready for a date. Oh that would be so wonderful. To finish putting on my earrings as the doorbell rang. Quickly slipping on my heels and rushing to answer the door. My heart beating furiously in my chest. A deep sigh as I open the door to find him. My man. Impeccably dressed, handing me flowers, as I back away to let him in. He kisses me on the cheek as I accept the flowers. "Oh they are lovely. Thank you so much. Please have a seat while I put these in a vase". From the kitchen I ask, "Darling, do we have enough time for a drink before we have to leave for the restaurant?" "Absolutely. There is always time to wait for a beautiful woman", he says as he comes up behind me, putting his arms around me, and placing a gentle kiss on my neck. I just melted! Love ya, Michelle Heart

Maria, I forgot to tell you, I posted a thread on that old Doors song, "Hello, I Love You". I also envision myself being the woman walking down the street. The Queen of the Angels. Heart  Michelle

Messages In This Thread
Favorite "Transform" Music - by LM-Maria - 01-12-2019, 09:46 AM
RE: Favorite "Transform" Music - by Anne - 01-12-2019, 09:58 AM
RE: Favorite "Transform" Music - by MichelleL - 01-12-2019, 10:30 AM
RE: Favorite "Transform" Music - by LM-Maria - 01-13-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: Favorite "Transform" Music - by Dawna - 01-12-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Favorite "Transform" Music - by MichelleL - 01-13-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: Favorite "Transform" Music - by MichelleL - 01-14-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: Favorite "Transform" Music - by Anne - 01-15-2019, 07:52 AM