Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woohoo! My first pumps....
I am sooo excited; I can barely contain myself. My very first pair of pumps. Granted they are only 2", they are all mine. Nice and shiny, and black. And I haven't fallen over. Oh, they are sooo pretty. Actually, I think I walk in them pretty good. A little tight around the toes; but hey, you have to break new shoes in..... I soooo much want to go somewhere in them right now. I'd like to get a with/without them one video; to see how much sway they put in my butt. Oh, to know guys will be checking out my ass when i walk down the street! Anyway, I attached a couple of pictures. Heart  Love you all, Michelle

Well, shoot! I 'attached' two pictures. You know, browse to select the file, then select 'Add Attachment'... Right gurls? Did I do something wrong? I wanted you all to see my new shoes. Gurls always love showing off their new shoes..... Sad  Michelle

Maybe it is the file size? I don't know, so I resized them, and now I'll try again. Heart  Michelle

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congrats on your first pumps.   My first are red which you can see in my red cocktail dress pics.   Gurlfriend….at least take your pics with skinny jeans on. Tongue
Heart 
Anne
(12-29-2018, 06:42 PM)Anne Wrote: Congrats on your first pumps.   My first are red which you can see in my red cocktail dress pics.   Gurlfriend….at least take your pics with skinny jeans on. Tongue

I know.... But I haven't gotten any yet. Sad  But I did get my denim mini-skirt today. So tomorrow I will post some 'leg' shots in pumps, stockings and mini-skirt. Maybe a mini-skirt pic showing how excited the clothes make me!!!!! And next week I should get my first blouse and dress in. And I got my wig with the pumps, so i have to noodle that one out too. And tomorrow is a WalMart trip for some makeup, and maybe a makeup mirror. And also my first try at adhering the breast forms to my chest. Oh, I want to get dressed and go out and socialize. Maybe I'll get lucky. I want to soooo bad it is eating me up. There I go talking about eating something up. I am so naughty. Love you, Michelle
Sounds fun and exciting. Enjoy and maybe share some pics.
Heart 
Anne
(12-29-2018, 03:11 PM)MichelleL Wrote: I am sooo excited; I can barely contain myself. My very first pair of pumps. Granted they are only 2", they are all mine. Nice and shiny, and black. And I haven't fallen over. Oh, they are sooo pretty. Actually, I think I walk in them pretty good. A little tight around the toes; but hey, you have to break new shoes in..... I soooo much want to go somewhere in them right now. I'd like to get a with/without them one video; to see how much sway they put in my butt. Oh, to know guys will be checking out my ass when i walk down the street! Anyway, I attached a couple of pictures. Heart  Love you all, Michelle

Well, shoot! I 'attached' two pictures. You know, browse to select the file, then select 'Add Attachment'... Right gurls? Did I do something wrong? I wanted you all to see my new shoes. Gurls always love showing off their new shoes.....  Sad  Michelle

Maybe it is the file size? I don't know, so I resized them, and now I'll try again. Heart  Michelle

Love the shoes!  Black pumps are classic and every girl should have a pair.
Jen.
Jennifer  Heart