Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving in heels?
For my first makeover (in less than two weeks) I was thinking of going partially dressed. But then I realized that would mean driving in heels! I have a manual transmission to boot. What do you all do when you are faced with driving in heels? Do you just do it, ro do you use a seperate pair of shoes, and put the heels on when you get where you are going? Heart  Michelle
I've only done it once.  It was not an issue for me but then I was driving automatic.  If you are concerned, I would head to a large parking lot, put your heels on (of course no need to do the full dress mode unless you wanted to), and test drive around the park lot to see how it goes driving with heels and working that manual transmission.
Heart 
Anne
Anne, (repeated head slapping going on). Do I feel stupid now. That should have been so obvious. I'm just sitting here shaking my head, and laughing at not realizing that. I will be trying that out. I Just picked up a new pair of 3.25" heels I'm dying to try on. Heart  Love ya, Michelle
To paraphrase George Orwell, "Sometimes the first duty of intelligent (wo)men is the restatement of the obvious.  Sleepy
Heart 
Anne
Anne dear, you never cease to bring a smile to my face, and to my heart. Love always, Michelle