Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi everyone,
My name is Gwen and I am 71. Have always dreamed about cross dressing and have now started, although in a very basic way. I live in Bathurst Australia and would lpve to talk to like minded people
Hi Gwen! Enjoy the feminine feel!
~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)

(01-09-2019, 12:46 AM)LM-Maria Wrote: Hi Gwen!  Enjoy the feminine feel!

Thank you
Hi Gwen! Welcome to the Forum! A lot of wonderful people here.

Jen
Jennifer  Heart  
Hi Gwen,
Welcome to the forum.  I started to seriously dress at 60.  It's never too late.  Big Grin
Heart 
Anne
Hi Gwen. Bathurst Australia. Wintertime in Australia. Time to hit the beach and work on that tan. Heart  Michelle
(01-09-2019, 04:23 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Hi Gwen. Bathurst Australia. Wintertime in Australia. Time to hit the beach and work on that tan. Heart  Michelle

Hi Michelle,
Unfortunately hours from the beach. Series of plus 30c days. Your profile picture looks great!

Gwen
Oh well on the beach Gwen. Well, make your own beach. Grab some sand, a lounge chair, an umbrella, small table to hold your beach drink of choice, a CD player with the sounds of crashing waves, sun suntan lotion; and lay back and relax. I'm trying to figure out the logistics of doing just that in the backyard once summer gets here. Get a nice orange bikini (I don't know why orange, but oh well), and lay back and relax. Heart  Michelle
Welcome Gwen!