Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new site
Hello ladies.
as you can see my name is Rachel, I am here to invite you to a new chat site,
All about support here are the basic rules

You are welcome here if you wish to share with a community of like minded people, who vary from the
occasional cross- dressers to those who have undergone full Gender reassignment. and we also invite your wives or
g/f's to come chat,
We welcome newbie's, all the way to the trans- gender group a closeted cross-dresser, to being all out!
We are a new site reaching out to people that need to chat about your journey in life
Biggest rule
We are not a dating or pick up site and do not support that at all !

that being said ..if you need to chat and need a safe place please join us at

https://lovethepinkfog.com/welcome    ( copy and paste )

Rachel
Welcome to Love the Pink Fog
Hi, if this this your first visit welcome to our little site for cross-dressers, and the Gender gifted community.
You are welcome here if you wish to share with a community of like minded peoples who vary from the occasional cross-dresser to those who have undergone full Gender reassignment (surgically or otherwise) and of course their significant others.
The site is not a casual pick-up site or a sex site, so if that is you
Hi, if this this your first visit welcome to our little site for cross-dressers, and the Gender gifted community.
You are welcome here if you wish to share with a community of like minded peoples who vary from the occasional cross-dresser to those who have undergone full Gender reassignment (surgically or otherwise) and of course their significant others.
The site is not a casual pick-up site or a sex site, so if that is your interest you need to g
To all...
I read the rules at lovethepinkfog and they explicitly say that content must be minor appropriate as they accept minors age 13 to 18 as members.  So while we can be a bit graphic here on JC, that will not be acceptable at LTPF.  I only wish to point this out as many of us "read the rules" (right?) and go into some website.
Of course they have other rules as well regarding the use (not allowed) of profanity or disguised profanity, etc. etc. etc.
I'm not going to cover it all but if you go to their site, please be respectful and knowledgeable of their rules.  I never seen anyone ever be disrespectful towards others here at JC.  We are all acceptable, kind and gracious towards each other here and I'm sure you will be there.  We just have to tone down the racy stuff we discuss sometimes here at JC.
Heart 
Anne
(01-03-2019, 09:35 PM)Rachel Wrote: Hello ladies.
as you can see my name is Rachel, I am here to invite you to a new chat site,
All about support here are the basic rules

You are welcome here if you wish to share with a community of like minded people, who vary from the
occasional cross- dressers to those who have undergone full Gender reassignment. and we also invite your wives or
g/f's to come chat,
We welcome newbie's, all the way to the trans- gender group a closeted cross-dresser, to being all out!
We are a new site reaching out to people that need to chat about your journey in life
Biggest rule
We are not a dating or pick up site and do not support that at all !

that being said ..if you need to chat and need a safe place please join us at

https://lovethepinkfog.com/welcome    ( copy and paste )

Rachel
The site is not a casual pick-up site or a sex site, so if that is you
The site is not a casual pick-up site or a sex site, so if that is your interest you need to g
Rachel - Thank you for the info . Hope to check it out . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
(01-04-2019, 08:24 AM)Anne Wrote: To all...
I read the rules at lovethepinkfog and they explicitly say that content must be minor appropriate as they accept minors age 13 to 18 as members.  So while we can be a bit graphic here on JC, that will not be acceptable at LTPF.  I only wish to point this out as many of us "read the rules" (right?) and go into some website.
Of course they have other rules as well regarding the use (not allowed) of profanity or disguised profanity, etc. etc. etc.
I'm not going to cover it all but if you go to their site, please be respectful and knowledgeable of their rules.  I never seen anyone ever be disrespectful towards others here at JC.  We are all acceptable, kind and gracious towards each other here and I'm sure you will be there.  We just have to tone down the racy stuff we discuss sometimes here at JC.

Anne ,thank you for checking out site.. it is a new site and we are hoping to help others along the journey no matter what it is. Janet's was the first place i started out chatting about being a crossdresser.. so I have great respect for this forum! ....So you know I am a what we call a mentor there (aka  mod )... The only reason i put the post up was to maybe help others as to a place to real time chat. As always .. we can never help some one as to make choices for them .. but we answer all questions in a honest way. We range from in the closet to being full out. One of the things we tell all is "small steps "....we try to keep it a fun and as open as we can be. Thank You again Anne .. love Rachel Heart
just an update.. friday the 12th of april.. we are having a all day chat party.. all are invited.
just no hook ups or sex chat .. keep it pg.. new shy this is real time chat.. question answered and asked..lol
here to have fun and enjoy a day with laughs and fun you can come in as guest to check it out.
https://lovethepinkfog.com/
Hi Dear, My Name is Angelina. My Passion is Writing. I have been written too many columns on newspaper related to current affairs. Finally, I decided to teach our young generation about writing skills. What are the most important things in essay writing? why writing skill is very important in our education life? All that you can learn through my the Twitter ID Study Moose of my Institute.