Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How risque a picture?
Gurls, I certainly do not want to violate any 'community standards', but I have some new outfits I want to model this weekend. And post a picture; or twenty. And I thought a cute 'upskirt' shot (sans the panties) might be fun. But I don't want to set outside the bounds, as it would devastate me to hurt any of you feelings. I'm serious; you all bring happiness and joy to my otherwise mediocre existence. Love you all, Michelle

(01-02-2019, 09:22 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Gurls, I certainly do not want to violate any 'community standards', but I have some new outfits I want to model this weekend. And post a picture; or twenty. And I thought a cute 'upskirt' shot (sans the panties) might be fun. But I don't want to set outside the bounds, as it would devastate me to hurt any of you feelings. I'm serious; you all bring happiness and joy to my otherwise mediocre existence. Love you all, Michelle

Ohhh, and maybe one with me 'caged'? I am very submissive after all.... Blush  Michelle
I previously posted a pic of me wearing a vagina prosthesis and no one lowered the boom for that.
Heart 
Anne
If you want a place to put your risqué (or plain XXX pics) pictures, I would recommend fetlife.com

It's a site for kinksters of every flavor, and there is a large CD/Trans community.

There is a 'premium' level of membership that allows you to watch on-site videos, but it isn't required. Membership is free.

If anyone whats to join, I am there as JodieLynneD Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
I can found on Fetlife as     Anne Preuss

Echoing what JodiLynne said....anything goes on Fetlife.  It is a very wild site.  It is free to join but if you pay for premium membership you get to upload videos and view other people's videos along with other benefits.
Heart 
Anne
(03-28-2019, 06:38 AM)Anne Wrote: I can found on Fetlife as     Anne Preuss

Echoing what JodiLynne said....anything goes on Fetlife.  It is a very wild site.  It is free to join but if you pay for premium membership you get to upload videos and view other people's videos along with other benefits.

Found you on Fet doll!
Lovely pics. Smile
I aim to misbehave
Anne and JodieLynne, geez 'o whizz, I joined fetlife (MichelleLarsen), and apparently I'm too much of a ditz to figure out how to invite you both to be 'friends'. Duh, just figured it out...... So I guess my bulbs aren't too dim. I guess I am suffering from thinking about too much man meat these days. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
JodiLynne and Michelle....if you have not yet been to Fetlife, we are friends there now.
Hugs and kisses,
Anne
Heart 
Anne
(03-29-2019, 07:35 AM)Anne Wrote: JodiLynne and Michelle....if you have not yet been to Fetlife, we are friends there now.
Hugs and kisses,
Anne

Mothers, y'all better hide your baby boys, cause Hell in High Heels is acoming….
I aim to misbehave
Yep, Hell hath no fury like a bitch in heat. 'Hide your baby boys'? Does that mean someone thinks their daddies are safe? I think not. Does it breath? Does it have a pulse? Well then, I can certainly bring that bad boy to life, tall and proud. It may take awhile, but I will do my best to leave him weak kneed, and bleary eyed.... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(03-29-2019, 06:11 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Yep, Hell hath no fury like a bitch in heat. 'Hide your baby boys'? Does that mean someone thinks their daddies are safe? I think not. Does it breath? Does it have a pulse? Well then, I can certainly bring that bad boy to life, tall and proud. It may take awhile, but I will do my best to leave him weak kneed, and bleary eyed.... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Girl, I have to come out and visit!
I aim to misbehave