Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My wedding day....
A long time ago, I saw a series of picture depicting the marriage of a very submissive woman to a dominant alpha male. The woman had a traditional wedding veil on, a white bra, white panties, white garter belt, white stocking, and white heels. And a white collar was around her neck, connected with her leash. The series of pictures depicted her being lead down the aisle, on her hands and knees. A she reaches her betrothed, the lease is handed over to him. He holds it during the entire ceremony. Once the ceremony is complete, and the marriage cemented, she turns and gently places her lips on his feet to kiss them. After she kisses each of his feet, she looks up, he smiles and leads her (still on her hands and knees), back down the aisle. Her head is up, veil back, and a wide beaming smile adorns her face. That should be me, sans the panties of course, so all could see my feminine clit, and her accompanying 'grapes', on display. Oh, that should so be me in those pictures. Just that thought makes me giddy and excited inside. And the thought of my alpha bull husband powerfully taking me on my wedding night; using me solely for his pleasure, and then tenderly holding me in his arms, while I wept quietly in joy and happiness, confidently knowing that I am now a properly bred woman with his seed inside me.......... well; you get the picture. Heart  Michelle
I've had those same thoughts.
(01-02-2019, 07:57 AM)MichelleL Wrote: A long time ago, I saw a series of picture depicting the marriage of a very submissive woman to a dominant alpha male. The woman had a traditional wedding veil on, a white bra, white panties, white garter belt, white stocking, and white heels. And a white collar was around her neck, connected with her leash. The series of pictures depicted her being lead down the aisle, on her hands and knees. A she reaches her betrothed, the lease is handed over to him. He holds it during the entire ceremony. Once the ceremony is complete, and the marriage cemented, she turns and gently places her lips on his feet to kiss them. After she kisses each of his feet, she looks up, he smiles and leads her (still on her hands and knees), back down the aisle. Her head is up, veil back, and a wide beaming smile adorns her face. That should be me, sans the panties of course, so all could see my feminine clit, and her accompanying 'grapes', on display. Oh, that should so be me in those pictures. Just that thought makes me giddy and excited inside. And the thought of my alpha bull husband powerfully taking me on my wedding night; using me solely for his pleasure, and then tenderly holding me in his arms, while I wept quietly in joy and happiness, confidently knowing that I am now a properly bred woman with his seed inside me.......... well; you get the picture. Heart  Michelle

I don't know how I ever missed this post but I would love to witness that in real life as a friend of the bride, dressed in a nice formal dress with high heels.  Heart
Heart 
Anne
Ah, no! No formal white dress..... Anyone remember the "Story of O"? Well picture the open front and rear to the waist, exposed breasts, dress, but in white. White garter belt, white stockings, white veil, and white heels. My maid/matron of honor would lead me down the aisle; by a gold chain affixed to a gold ring, secured right behind the head of my 'clit'.

Once we arrive next to where my husband stands, she would hand him the gold chain. My wedding ring would be a gold ring just like from that movie.

Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Wow, that's a powerful and sexy image. I'd like to be with Anne (maybe her femme date?) and well dressed up to watch the proceedings. You always have to have witnesses, don't you!
Amy
MichelleL,

You might enjoy watching this video.

https://www.xvideos.com/video11204097/je..._pet_bride

Every time I watch it I wish it was me.

Rikki
(05-24-2020, 11:37 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Wow, that's a powerful and sexy image. I'd like to be with Anne (maybe her femme date?) and well dressed up to watch the proceedings. You always have to have witnesses, don't you!
Amy

Well, and maybe after the wedding, during the reception, all of you have a chance to 'take me' one last time. SWEET! Love, Michelle Heart Heart

(05-24-2020, 05:27 PM)Rikki_Truesdell Wrote: MichelleL,

You might enjoy watching this video.

https://www.xvideos.com/video11204097/je..._pet_bride

Every time I watch it I wish it was me.

Rikki

Well, she should have been a whole lot more submissive. I know I would be! Love, Michelle Heart Heart