Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First dressed up night out
First time in a theater all dressed up.

I am new here, and a pretty reserved cross dresser.

I had enjoyed time with a few girls at theaters I discovered while on business trips.  I anticipated the soft skin and the wonderful bulge between their legs.

I am well over 6 feet tall, and raw boned. But, I had to know. So I started with lingerie, even wearing it to work on business trips. I next bought some clothes at Lanes, and looked the part of an older, stodgy woman, an ugly hairy woman. So, I  tried again, getting a loose, short skirt, a tight blouse. I wore a bra with B cup forms, put on eyelashes, make up and a cheap wig. Still ugly, and not passable. Late that night, after a call to the wife, I left the hotel by a side door, and went to one of the sleazier Tampa theaters. 

I got stares, but no smirks, as I walked up the ramp and bought my ticket. I strolled into the theater as if I was desirable, and was a little shocked when I was quickly joined by two guys on a padded couch. My short skirt ran up under my ass, and the cold upholstery hit the patch of are ass exposed in my crotchless mesh panty mesh hose. The thong cut up my ass, and my cock was pushing outside the small thing cup. The guys stroked my legs, arms, hiking the skirt up while my cock formed a small tent. One guy kissed my neck, cupping my “breast.” The other one stroked the skirt over my stiff cock. It was electric. 

I felt for their crotches with my eyes closed. One was unzipped and exposed, while the other one was zipped up. I stroked, feeling them each get hard. When I opened my eyes I was shocked to see I was ringed by guys watching, a few strokng their cocks. (Just like I had done) I released the cock and pulled my skirt up, letting the man fondle my hard naked cock. The kisses were now on my lips, deep French kisses, our tongues fighting. I was about to cum, and I had hours on my ticket! 

I kneeled down, took the bare cock in my mouth, while trying to unzip the other guy. He helped. I never enjoyed a blow job more than that one, up to that point anyway. I stroked and felt him deep in the back of my mouth. He came soon, pushing my head down. I swallowed. Then I moved over to the other guy. 

This went on for a while. I sometimes stroked the standing guys waiting their turn, but I cannot multi task well, and did not really take care of them well. 

One guy was sticking his finger up my ass, causing me to lose my focus for a second. His hands had been stroking my cheeks, and then drifted into my ass, first one finger, then several.  I was clean and empty and hoping for a fuck. I sat up and said...”condoms, fellows.” I am not sure why I thought blowing and swallowing was safer than getting fucked. But, that was my demented logic. Must have worked. I did ask for the condoms and dribbled them down my stockings.

I blew 9 guys, fortunately none of them took too long to cum. I had been enjoying glory holes for a couple of years, but nothing like this. The fucks took a while and felt good, one making me cum slowly, dribbling out after a couple of hard ejaculations. I love prostate action. 

I walked out feeling sexy, slutty, desireable. It was fantastic. I recalled the times I had clustered around other “girls” trying to get the courage to engage, I knew they were excited and pleased, and I felt great. 

I had repeat nights over the next three weeks in Tampa, and over the next five years of business travel.  The. I retired and stopped. I miss it, but am in a position to begin again. 

I am replacing my outfits and toys. See you around.
Aden,
Thank you so much for sharing your story.  It is such a fantasy of mine to take on several men at one time, pleasuring them.  I am envious of you.  I am inspired to tell the story of my first encounter with another CD in my own post.

Regarding your point about the safety of oral sex versus anal sex....actually oral sex is safer than anal sex.   The lining of your anus is actually quite soft and delicate.  When engaging in anal sex, that lining can easily tear.  It is these tears in the lining in which infection can be passed along if you have unprotected sex with an infected partner and their infected semen comes in contact, inside your anus at the tears in the lining.

When it comes to oral sex, scientists have studied the ability of an infected partner passing along an infection to the receiver.  They have concluded that the HIV virus and other infectious microbes cannot survive the digestive enzymes of the stomach.  There are no known infections resulting from swallowing infected semen.  Where the possibility of infection can occur is with the passing of infection through open sores of the mouth.  So if you practice bad oral hygiene and have any cuts, cold sores, bleeding gums...that is where the infection can occur if infected semen comes in contact with open tissue of the mouth.  If you practice good oral hygiene....brush your teeth and floss every day and make those regular visits to the dentist to ensure any issues are taken care of....your possibility of becoming infected by performing oral sex on an infected partner is next to zero.  I thought I should share that bit of enlightening information.
Heart 
Anne
Aden
I loved your post and have always fantasized doing the same. I do get to Tampa from time to time and would like some pointers on where to go if you can share.

Thanks!
(01-02-2019, 08:49 AM)pantygurl1963 Wrote: Aden
I loved your post and have always fantasized doing the same. I do get to Tampa from time to time and would like some pointers on where to go if you can share.

Thanks!

Have to go to wrk now, but will get back to you. Tampa and Dallas are the two best spots I have found to play. Though Wilkes Barre has a great theater,