Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EEEEEEPS
Well Older at 55 and just tried to come out to my wife and that went horrible . So now I came out to her and went back in because i could not bear the pain and hurt that was caused . I did how ever come out to my daughter who said It Clicked and fully loves me
Let me tell ya, you're not alone. I'm new here too and am in a similar situation. Somedays I don't know down from up. Hang in there.

xo
Joey Lauren

(05-06-2021, 01:45 PM)Holly81976 Wrote: Well Older at 55 and just tried to come out to my wife and that went horrible . So now I came out to her and went back in because i could not bear the pain and hurt that was caused . I did how ever come out to my daughter who said It Clicked and fully loves me

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but once you are 'out', you can't retreat.  Your wife will NOT forget.

Great to hear that your daughter accepts you, and good fortune with admitting your real self Smile

Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave

This is my biggest fear you are so brave to do that and I’m glad you’re daughter still loves you for who you are.