Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, bottom half is complete
Well, so far as what I have to date. My brand new pumps, black thigh high stockings, garter belt, black control top panties (these work better for me than a gaff!), and my new denim mini-skirt. Sorry, but I don not have access to a floor length mirror Sad . So these pictures will have to do. Maybe, just maybe, when I'm all done, and ready to meet the outside world, I can get a boyfriend, and he can take some 'very interesting' pictures of me. With outfits, and sans outfits.   Blush  I hope you all like them. And I'm open to any criticisms. FYI, breast form attachment tonight, and maybe a little makeup. And a wig - I forgot about the wig.... Oh I love this new me; she should have made me do this years ago! Heart  Michelle

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Michellel; Your pictures are great they are just sexy enjoy showing a hint of thigh and teasing us. Your denim mini-skirt shows jet enough to make everyone wonder what is going to happen. All the best in your continued journey of exploring your womanhood. Erin
(12-31-2018, 12:18 AM)erin Wrote: Michellel;   Your pictures are great they are just sexy enjoy showing a hint of thigh and teasing us.  Your denim mini-skirt shows jet enough to make everyone wonder what is going to happen.  All the best in your continued journey of exploring your womanhood. Erin
Erin, thank you dear. I had such a wonderful night last night; even if it was just me. Yes, being the woman, that my mind and heart tells me I am, is so wonderful. It is so relaxing; and right. All of the old male pressures just drift away. Granted it was dark outside when I did it; but I ventured outside the safety of my home several times while I was en femme. Even though I was just on the porch, I was still outside. And gurl, it got chilly under that skirt. But a wonderful kind of chilly. Maybe someday I will just get in the car and drive around en femme. Heart  Michelle
Wow.  Nice legs gurl.  Love those black pumps too.  Very hot looking.
Heart 
Anne
(12-31-2018, 08:33 AM)Anne Wrote: Wow.  Nice legs gurl.  Love those black pumps too.  Very hot looking.
Anne, thank you. I really love getting compliments from you. Today I get a top to go with the denim skirt and my first dress. They are already at the post office and waiting for me to pick up shortly. Love, Michelle