Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving, your face lol
Well idk how many grow hair like a brillo pad but you can sand wood after 2 days of growth on my face, swear to go should be a lumberjack, but I found a trick to help, kinda old school. Mix 1 part coconut oil (the good kind) with 1 part castor oil, put in pump bottle. Put 1 pump on face rub in nice and good. Let sit 10 min or so. I use aveeno shave gel on top of that, shave with grain then slowly against and I am baby smooth and skin is soft as butter. Now the oil softens hair on face and helps razor glide smoothly, you will notice, also it helps keep blades sharper a bit longer. Normally I can only use a blade twice before starts irritating skin this way I get 3 or 4 uses. Anywho just a bit of info is all.
Heart Ginjerlicious Heart
(09-29-2021, 10:07 PM)Ginjer Sinclair Wrote: Well idk how many grow hair like a brillo pad but you can sand wood after 2 days of growth on my face, swear to go should be a lumberjack, but I found a trick to help, kinda old school. Mix 1 part coconut oil (the good kind) with 1 part castor oil, put in pump bottle. Put 1 pump on face rub in nice and good. Let sit 10 min or so. I use aveeno shave gel on top of that, shave with grain then slowly against and I am baby smooth and skin is soft as butter. Now the oil softens hair on face and helps razor glide smoothly, you will notice, also it helps keep blades sharper a bit longer. Normally I can only use a blade twice before starts irritating skin this way I get 3 or 4 uses. Anywho just a bit of info is all.
Awesome! Always looking to here about shaving. Big deal for me. There is this dr. teals Epson salt shower body soap. Helps me a lot for all over and the one I use has coconut oil in it so not surprising to here that. Nothing wrong with old school. Gonna have to look into that. hahahah sand wood Big Grin Heart