Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anklet; left or right?
Well gurls, I came upon this little tidbit...... "There is also another version that the bracelet worn on the right ankle is telling about its wearer’s being of non-traditional sexual orientation." So I guess as soon as i find that perfect one, it will go on my right ankle. 'Okay men, line starts.......' LOL!  Heart Love, Michelle
Well, I found the perfect one. A place called Eve's Addiction has engrave-able anklets. I ordered a pink, gold-clad anklet and got it the other day. I had "Sex On Legs" engraved on it. It is so cute. I will post a picture of it on as soon as I can. This snow has really screwed up some of my plans. Oh well, stay inside, warm and dry, and play!  Heart  Michelle

ps. Oh, and I got a necklace with my name engraved on it too.
Michelle that is wonderful I think anything that is personalized makes it alot more fun and enjoyable to wear either in or on an outing I have made some personalized type wearables for my wife and I
Dona
(12-28-2018, 07:02 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Well gurls, I came upon this little tidbit...... "There is also another version that the bracelet worn on the right ankle is telling about its wearer’s being of non-traditional sexual orientation." So I guess as soon as i find that perfect one, it will go on my right ankle. 'Okay men, line starts.......' LOL!  Heart Love, Michelle

OK pretty lady, time for an update! Did you get the anklet, and did it draw the men to you?

In the "Hot Wife" society, I know that a married woman wearing an anklet on her right ankle signifies that she is available for playtime. Sometimes embellished with 'hotwife' or the playing card symbol for a spade. And I have seen a ton of them that are pretty self derogatory and/or slutty, like 'cumslut', 'slut', or 'whore'.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave