Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General breast form questions
So, I got a pair of the Pride of Detroit D cup breast forms. I hope to have the adhesive, and remover, here sometime soon. So for now, I just wear them with a pocket bra. But i have a few questions.....

First, since I've never had real breasts, are breast forms similar in weight to a real breast?
Second, in one of Janet's videos, she mentions the adhesive should keep them on for a couple of days. I assume that implies I can sleep with them on. Correct? Assuming with a bra on as well?
Lastly (and don't get the wrong idea - just yet), is the adhesive strong enough to keep them on, say without a bra, say on your hands and knees? I'm just trying to get an idea of just how strong the adhesive is given their weight.

I'm really excited to get them glued on; then i can get/feel the real effect of them bouncing as they pull on my skin.
Heart  Michelle
You should consult with the Janets Closet folks but I think you cannot sleep in the Pride of Detroit series of breastforms.  If you should roll on top of them in your sleep, your weight might rupture the breast at the seam.   But really, you should ask Janets Closet.
Heart 
Anne
(12-26-2018, 08:49 AM)Anne Wrote: You should consult with the Janets Closet folks but I think you cannot sleep in the Pride of Detroit series of breastforms.  If you should roll on top of them in your sleep, your weight might rupture the breast at the seam.   But really, you should ask Janets Closet.
Thank you Anne. That was my first plan, but I figured I'd ask you all first to see what the consensus was. I certainly do not want to roll over and damage a breast. That would be embarrassing. I hope you had a wonder Christmas. Michelle
Breastforms that use the Hollister adhesive to glue onto the chest will most definitely hold on without the use of a bra.  I should know from personal experience.  Big Grin  However, when first gluing them on, I do wear a bra for the first 30 to 60 minutes so that the glue is allowed to take a set.  After that, you can take the bra off and enjoy the natural feel of them tugging at your chest and the jiggling/bouncing of them. Heart

Perhaps it is an obvious thing for me to state but do shave hair from your chest where the breastforms will be glued.  If you don't shave, you'll be wishing you did when the time comes to pull them off.  Cry
Heart 
Anne
Oh, I remove all the hair from my neck down. I use Veet where I can, and shave the rest. Correction, there is still hair on my arms. I need to figure out how to thin the arm hair down, lighten the color, and soften it. Not a lot of arm hair, nor that dark; but enough I want to correct it. Heart  Michelle

Oh, i forgot to mention; yep they stayed on just fine. But being my very first attempt the top edges didn't stay as tight as I'd liked. And the right one was a tad off centered. Next time, I will put my bra on first, get it in place, and then as soon as my breasts are in place, slip the arms in the straps. Heart  Michelle