Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Clothes Came Today
New clothes just came from Janet's. I put the bra on and adjusted the straps to fit. It's a 42 D and I'm about 1/2 a cup short, but, being a full figured guy, there was definitely some of me in there and visible through a thin shirt.

I had to wait 45 minutes to put the panties on.

OK, it felt like 45 minutes.
Good news/ Bad news: after some adjustments the D cups filled up quite nicely. They didn't look as we might dream they would; they actually looked like others I've seen. But the sensation was heavenly. As my body weight goes down from 224 currently to 165 by July I'm sure this situation will change. I wrote in my journal to celebrate my man boobs while I have them, which is what I am doing.

My goal is to be in condition and development to "pass" by then, and to do whatever it takes to get there.
(12-20-2018, 09:19 PM)Stacia Wrote: Good news/ Bad news: after some adjustments the D cups filled up quite nicely. They didn't look as we might dream they would; they actually looked like others I've seen. But the sensation was heavenly. As my body weight goes down from 224 currently to 165 by July I'm sure this situation will change. I wrote in my journal to celebrate my man boobs while I have them, which is what I am doing.

My goal is to be in condition and development to "pass" by then, and to do whatever it takes to get there.

Hi Stacia....I would caution you about buying too much clothing at this point.  You'll definitely go down several dress sizes from 224 to 165.  But I understand how much you want to dress up so something here and there as a reward would be excellent.  Maybe set some goals for yourself like when you make 199 (sounds better than 200), you get to buy a new blouse and skirt.   And so on.  How your clothes fit you at the shoulders won't change much if at all, but definitely the waistline, butt and hips will see a change.   A year ago I was 182 and this morning I was 153.  The difference for me has been my stomach....definitely leaner there.  Having a slimmer waist definitely helps with the transformation.

I am a bit of a gym rat and have changed my diet to lose that 29 lbs.  If I can be of any help, feel free to message me.
Heart 
Anne
(12-20-2018, 09:19 PM)Stacia Wrote: Good news/ Bad news: after some adjustments the D cups filled up quite nicely. They didn't look as we might dream they would; they actually looked like others I've seen. But the sensation was heavenly. As my body weight goes down from 224 currently to 165 by July I'm sure this situation will change. I wrote in my journal to celebrate my man boobs while I have them, which is what I am doing.

Stacia, that is wonderful. My first bra and forms were supposed to be here Monday. But i get home today and see that they are already at the post office waiting for me to pick up. And now they are so close and i have to wait until tomorrow morning to go pick them up. I know gurls don't like to talk about weight, but I'd love to hear about how you are going to get down that quickly. Hugs, Michelle
(12-21-2018, 06:54 PM)MichelleL Wrote:

Stacia, that is wonderful. My first bra and forms were supposed to be here Monday. But i get home today and see that they are already at the post office waiting for me to pick up. And now they are so close and i have to wait until tomorrow morning to go pick them up. I know gurls don't like to talk about weight, but I'd love to hear about how you are going to get down that quickly. Hugs, Michelle

I was in the Air Force during the invention of the aerobics system. the problem is to lose weight evenly and systematically, especially at my age. Forced weight loss will age me faster than would be attractive. I multiply my weight by 15, the amount of calories it takes to maintain my current weight. Multiply that by 7, my weekly intake. Subtract 7,000, the amount necessary to lose 2 lbs per week. Divide by 7, the amount I should eat daily to lose 2 lbs per week. Seems pretty complicated, but functionally it means find out what caloric intake will maintain your current weight, 15 times your current weight, and eat less than that.

My chest fat fills the 42D's I bought in my first bra. I wore it out today and was bouncing as I walked. I loved it, but the girls will go as I lose enough weight to fit else where. I'm new at this, but: do you know what fits you now? A 40B might be quite lovely with the right clothes and look.

Hugs to you, and hopes for fulfillment.