Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, i so want to squeeze my own breasts....
well, other than the boobs that came as standard equipment on me. So i measured where i understand is the 'band', and it measures 42.5". Across the nipple i measure 45.5". So i guess my 'standard equipment' is a 42B? Anyway, i am thinking of a D cup American Woman Wide series to start out with. Heck, no doctor is their right mind would give me a boob job at my age! And i guess i need a bra to go with it, that will cover the breast form (don't want any unsightly silicone sticking out). Do any of you gurls have any thoughts, comments, or suggestions on my plan?

Michelle
Hi Michelle,
If you measured 42.5" directly beneath your pectoral chest muscles then yes, 42" is your band size.  I commented about the problems of going too big on the cup size for your breast forms.  The American Woman Wide Series is what I use for most of my dressing.  If you go to Janets, I think they have samples that you can try on.   I'm not 100% sure as I have never been in their store.   Breastforms work to get the look you want if you wear clothing that covers up "exposed" silicone breastforms.   If you are wanting to show cleavage, (I don't know that Janets would want me to say it here) but more expensive breastplates are available from other sites like glamourboutique.com and realgurl.com as well as others.  As I said, they are more expensive so do study carefully before moving ahead with this type of purchase.
Heart 
Anne
(12-18-2018, 08:55 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Michelle,
If you measured 42.5" directly beneath your pectoral chest muscles then yes, 42" is your band size.  I commented about the problems of going too big on the cup size for your breast forms.  The American Woman Wide Series is what I use for most of my dressing.  If you go to Janets, I think they have samples that you can try on.   I'm not 100% sure as I have never been in their store.   Breastforms work to get the look you want if you wear clothing that covers up "exposed" silicone breastforms.   If you are wanting to show cleavage, (I don't know that Janets would want me to say it here) but more expensive breastplates are available from other sites like glamourboutique.com and realgurl.com as well as others.  As I said, they are more expensive so do study carefully before moving ahead with this type of purchase.
Heart 
Anne

Thank you for your reply Anne. Oh, i certainly do not want huge breasts. I'm not thinking of anything larger than a D cup. But if my band size is a 42, and the measurement across my nipples is a 45.5, will breast forms contour to the breasts i already have? I think the breasts i already have would be a B cup? And I really can't wait to get some. I just wish i could go to Janet's and get them today!

Love, Michelle
(12-18-2018, 09:17 AM)MichelleL Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 08:55 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Michelle,
Heart 
Anne

Thank you for your reply Anne. Oh, i certainly do not want huge breasts. I'm not thinking of anything larger than a D cup. But if my band size is a 42, and the measurement across my nipples is a 45.5, will breast forms contour to the breasts i already have? I think the breasts i already have would be a B cup? And I really can't wait to get some. I just wish i could go to Janet's and get them today!

Love, Michelle
Hi Michelle,
I too have larger pectoral chest muscles.  Janets Closet shows dimensions for the various sizes on their website.  My very first purchase was a 38DD in the American Woman NARROW series.  While I love these breastforms, I think they make me a bit too chesty for womens clothing.

My second purchase was the SQUISHY series.  I am very disappointed with this.   The SQUISHY series uses a different type of glue called Janets Glue.  This glue does NOT hold at all.  This glue is also a MESS to clean not only off the SQUISHY breastforms but off of yourself.  I highly recommend you avoid the SQUISH series.

My third purchase was the AMERICAN WOMAN WIDE series in a 36D.  I am very happy with this purchase as it gives me the look I seek.  I should mention that I am 5'8" and weigh 155 lbs.  I consider myself to be very fit.  I think I have pictures posted under the wardrobe area of the forum.  You can check my look there in my red cocktail dress....also wearing lingerie.   I hope this helps.
Heart 
Anne
(12-17-2018, 08:41 PM)MichelleL Wrote: well, other than the boobs that came as standard equipment on me. So i measured where i understand is the 'band', and it measures 42.5". Across the nipple i measure 45.5". So i guess my 'standard equipment' is a 42B? Anyway, i am thinking of a D cup American Woman Wide series to start out with. Heck, no doctor is their right mind would give me a boob job at my age! And i guess i need a bra to go with it, that will cover the breast form (don't want any unsightly silicone sticking out). Do any of you gurls have any thoughts, comments, or suggestions on my plan?

Michelle

Woohoo! I have breasts. Nice, round, firm, squeezable, luscious, D cup boobs. And i can't keep my hands off of them. Damn, these things are heavy. Now i can understand what women go through. And they have nipples! Nice, pinch-able, nipples. Granted they are in a pocket bra right now so i can get better acquainted with my new 'girls'. And I can't keep my hands off of them. I am soooooo aroused right now. Wink  I need to get some pumps, a wig, makeup; then just send the men my way gurls. I will eat them up. And I can't keep my hands off of them. Oh, and some adhesive so i can attach them and get a really nice fell as the tug at my skin when the bounce as i walk. I never want to take these things off.

Should I take a picture and post it? Maybe just from the neck down? BTW, Janet; I love you gurl! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart  Michelle (in heaven right now)
And they are firmly attached to my body! Finally! I just took the boob by the nipple, and said, "you're getting glued". And it is everything i hoped it would be. They feel wonderful. I put my bra on to hold them in place for a bit; just like Janet said to. After a bit, I'm going to see how they free bra-less! I am just so excited. Here are a few pictures.... I do so love you all; you help me feel so alive, so wonderful. Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart  Michelle

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Michelle,
Love the look of your breasts.  They look like they fit you perfectly so that you could go out en femme and blend in nicely.  Rocking that look gurl.
Heart 
Anne
(12-31-2018, 08:36 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Michelle,
Love the look of your breasts.  They look like they fit you perfectly so that you could go out en femme and blend in nicely.  Rocking that look gurl.

Anne, thank you, thank you, thank you. And that is just a t-shirt. I get my first top and dress today. They are waiting at the post office and I can't wait to get them. Hopefully I can post some more pictures this weekend. Love, Michelle
God choice...looks natural. I tend to huge, which actually creates problems with fit etc. You are on track!
(01-02-2019, 05:33 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: God choice...looks natural.  I tend to huge, which actually creates problems with fit etc.  You are on track!

Michelle, thank you for your compliment. I wanted a size that is fairly common among women, and would suit my frame. Yes, I'm loosing weight; what woman isn't! I just have to get better acquainted with them, and how to completely affix them - as in around the edges. Good enough where I could go for a ride in the country - bra-less. Love ya, Michelle