Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picking out Pocket Bra for Dolly's Dream Breast forms
Hi all,

I was hoping someone can help me pick out a pocket bra for the 50DD Dolly's Dream Breast Forms. My bust measurement is 35 inches, so I'm assuming a 40DD? Or would I need a larger pocket bra?

Thank you in advance.
(11-07-2018, 02:31 PM)selenasena Wrote: Hi all,

I was hoping someone can help me pick out a pocket bra for the 50DD Dolly's Dream Breast Forms. My bust measurement is 35 inches, so I'm assuming a 40DD? Or would I need a larger pocket bra?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Selena,
I think it would be best if the folks at Janets Closet helped you with that.  I have no experience with large breastforms like that but the people at Janets Closet are very helpful.  You can email them at   [email protected]   You can call them too.   I have communicated both ways with them on other things and they always helped me.

When discussing your measurements, you will want to refer to the band size measurement directly under your pectoral chest muscles where the bra band wraps around your chest area.  They will need that to help you with the pocket bra selection.
Heart 
Anne
I absolutely Love my Dolly forms ??
(06-04-2020, 06:58 PM)Michaela Wrote: I absolutely Love Geometry Dash my Dolly forms ??

creating a harmonious symphony of colors that collectively enrich the tapestry of life.
(11-08-2018, 07:47 AM)Anne Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 02:31 PM)selenasena Wrote: Hi all,

Thank you in advance.

Hi Selena,
I think it would be best if the folks at Janets Closet helped you with that.  I have no experience with large breastforms like that but the people at Janets Closet are very helpful.  You can email them at   [email protected]   You can call them too.   I have communicated both ways with them on other things and they always helped me.

When discussing your measurements, you will want to refer to the band size measurement directly under your pectoral chest muscles where the bra band wraps around your chest area.  They will need that to help you with the pocket bra selection.
Heart 
Anne

Hi Selena 

I have to agree with Anne, that the staff Janet's Closet about selecting pocket bras, breast forms ,etc they were very helpful for me in picking a bra and breast forms. Janet's Closet has large variety of forms as well as breastplate. So yea I recommend that calling them or emailing them or even showing up in person if you're able to commute to their store.

I help Anne's advice and my support of said advice helps

Elaina