Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pigtails
Hi All,

I'm new here and had a question about wigs.
I want my look to be sort of schoolgirlish, blonde with pigtails. Not braids, but what are commonly known as "High Pigtails".
I have looked at all the wigs and can't find exactly that one, so it seems that I must style one into that look. I don't know if it is even feasible to change the look of these. I know nothing about natural hair vs. synthetic hair  or lace front vs. whatever so I need some advice.

I'd like to spend no more than $50.00  but would like something that looks natural in high pigtails.  
Could someone help me in the right direction.

Thank You,

Tina
(10-29-2018, 02:49 PM)tina003 Wrote: Hi All,

I want my look to be sort of schoolgirlish, blonde with pigtails. Not braids, but what are commonly known as "High Pigtails".
I have looked at all the wigs and can't find exactly that one, so it seems that I must style one into that look. I don't know if it is even feasible to change the look of these. I know nothing about natural hair vs. synthetic hair  or lace front vs. whatever so I need some advice.

I'd like to spend no more than $50.00  but would like something that looks natural in high pigtails.  

Thank You,

Tina
Hi Tina,
You can style a human hair wig.  I have read about this while researching wigs online.  Human hair wigs though are pricey...you will spend well over $50 for the wig itself.  Then if you go to a stylist to have it styled, that is going to cost you too.
Anne
I agree with the last reply, if you want a better look you can choose a human hair wig. For more information about human hair wigs you can check this out https://www.donmily.com/ or read more blog on https://www.donmily.com/blog
(10-29-2018, 02:49 PM)tina003 Wrote: Hi All,

Thank You,
Hi Tina  - just my opinion, but pigtails don’t seem to be a realistic look most cross dressers would want.  Just my opinion.  I hardly ever see girls at the mall for instance wearing pigtails.  Seems like it out you for sure!  Why do you think they would be attractive?  Just wondering…. Take care, Hugs, Suzy

Tina
If you want some pretty pigtail solution
You'd better to take a ref at Affordable Premium Weave Ponytail Online Sale - Donmily