Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detroit-Original Style and Blending
Hello all, 

I am very new to crossdressing. and all things transgender. I am putting together my first transformation. Do the breast forms here match skin tone well? is it possible to use foundation/etc to blend and match the skin tone to wear low cut tops? I want to show some skin! Big Grin

Any advice welcome. Newbie on the block.  Smile
Hi Mikhail,
First of all, I think I speak on behalf of all the gurls when I say welcome to the forum.  Glad to meet you.

Now, regarding your question of the breastforms….from a visible standpoint of exposed "skin", it will be noticeable that you are wearing breastforms.  I, myself, own three different pairs.  One pair I have is a size 36D from the Detroit Wide Series, another pair is 38DD from the American Woman Narrow Series and the third is from the Squishy Series.   Unless someone has pictures/proof otherwise, there is NO WAY to blend in that edge for a smooth transition to create the illusion of having natural breasts.  So all of my clothes are worn so that they completely cover up the breastforms.   I have worn my Detroit Series and AWN Series both ways in terms of inside a pocket bra or glued directly onto my chest.  My preference is to glue directly onto my chest as I can then attach them so they are closer to each other on my chest.  When I wear them in my pocket bra (bought from Janets Closet), the breastforms tend to spread out more to the side as the banding that holds together the front of the bra is too long IMO.  But still, I am quite happy with them and enjoy the feminine look they give me.   But as I said, they are completely covered up so I cannot show cleavage with the breastforms.

I will comment on the Squishy Series that I am quite unhappy with them.  You have to use the special Janets Glue for the Squishy Series but I have found the Janets Glue is very weak and does NOT hold the Squishy Series at all to my chest.  Also, the Janets Glue is cleaned up by using baby oil to break down the glue to remove it.  It is a mess to deal with.  I cannot recommend purchasing the Squishy Series.

There is a site called Glamour Boutique that has medical grade silicone breastforms that can be glued to your chest and supposedly you can use a kit they sell to blend them in for purpose of exposing them for showing off cleavage.  They are quite expensive.   I do not have any experience with them.  Glamour Boutique also has breastplates that you can wear for your purpose.

Another site to check is www.feminization.us   They have breastplates as well.
Heart 
Anne

Hi again Mikhail,
I have attached a link to the "Real Breast Form with Vanishing Edge Technology" from Glamour Boutique.

https://www.glamourboutique.com/buy/brea...technology

As you will see, it is quite expensive.  But if you want that "look" that allows you to show off cleavage.....again, I have no experience with them so I could not comment as to their quality and whether they truly allow you to "show them off".
Heart 
Anne