Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping and Halloween
I have not been able to dress or go shopping for a very long time.  I really do miss it.  I recently moved to the Detroit area so I may be able to make a trip to Janet's soon for a transformation.

My questions are ......  Does this time of year(Halloween) make it easier or not as embarrassing for you to go shopping under the guise of looking for a costume?  And where do you shop other than Janet's?  Do you try it the clothes on in the store or take it home and return it if it doesn't fit?
Been a few years since I last shopped for a costume.  It was a batman costume and I recall that they had a room where they let you go in to try on the costume because that is just what I did.  They might check to see what you are taking into the room, but then maybe not.  My approach would be to go to the Halloween shop, ask if they have a fitting room so you can see if the costume fits.  Assuming they do, have two costumes with you, one that would be for a guy and the gurl costume that you are really interested in.  If they ask, say that the gurl costume is for your wife or girlfriend but they are not with you.  Then try on the gurl costume in the fitting room if they don't object to your taking it in the fitting room.

Have fun and I think you should post a picture on your thread here so we can see what you got.   Wink 
Heart 
Anne