Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Femme Outerwear
Hi Everyone,
Given my recent experience with going public for the first time, in the cold weather no less, I found myself in need of buying outerwear.   Perusing the racks at JC Penney, I felt compelled to buy a red faux leather jacket with matching Isotoner gloves, a red scarf and red shoulder bag.  So much for blending in I thought but I love how I look in red so much.  So I am posting a picture of myself in my new purchases and I am wondering....do any of you own femme jacket/coat for wearing outdoors.  I think so many of us, because we are closeted, don't bother with that as we feel we would never have a need to wear a coat.  But for those of you who do venture outdoors, do you have a favorite jacket or coat that you would care to share a picture with the rest of us?
Heart 
Anne

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-14-2018, 09:57 PM)Stephanie_G Wrote: I need to find some outerwear for myself.

Gets cold in Detroit, doesn't it??!!! Big Grin  I don't know if their sale is still happening but JC Penney had a 40% off on women's outerwear.  Really good prices when you took off the 40%....if you have any JC Penney's by you.
Heart 
Anne
Very nice!
(11-27-2018, 06:09 PM)Marilyn-Michelle Wrote: Very nice!

Thank you Marilyn.
Heart 
Anne