Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first public en femme experience
(10-18-2018, 05:24 AM)Lauren C Wrote: Congrats Anne! That's something I aspire to!

Lauren
Thanks Lauren.  I don't know that I could have done this by myself, the first time out, without the help of my CD friend Betty.  Looking ahead, I intend to go out more often, en femme, even by myself when I can.
Heart 
Anne
You looked very blendable and passable. thats the way to go main stream in public  Have fun
(10-30-2018, 12:20 PM)Sallee Wrote: You looked very blendable and passable. thats the way to go main stream in public  Have fun

Thank you Sallee.
Anne
(10-13-2018, 08:00 AM)Great story Anne!  Thank you for sharing.  I remember my first time out in public.  It was very exhilarating, to say the least.  And you looked beautiful dear!  Loved the jacket.Jen Anne Wrote: Hi Everyone,
I just had to share my first en femme public experience.  For those who might be reading this for some hot, sexual experience, there is nothing of the sort here.  I've been in contact with a CD who lives very close to me.  We wanted to meet each other in public so I suggested a coffee shop that was midway between our homes.  I chose this coffee shop as I mistakenly thought this place to be in an area that would not have many people.  My contact was a little concerned at first in my insistence that I go en femme.  He said he was not passable and would be in male dress but I assured him that I would be very subdued in my dress and thought I would pass.  I wore a pair of flare jeans with boots, a nice long sleeve top and of course makeup and my wig.  A couple days before our coffee klatsch, the temperatures turned cold here in Milwaukee and I realized I had no femme outerwear.  I used this date as a reason to go to JC Penney and bought a red faux leather jacket with matching gloves, scarf and shoulder bag.  So the day arrives and I got dressed and made up at home and drove to the coffee shop.  Along the way, I was a bit nervous and wondered if I would stand out.  Thoughts ran through my head as I imagined myself entering the coffee shop and all persons turning at once to look and stare at me with laughter and derision.  Well, as I turned into the parking lot, much to my surprise it was a heavily attended strip mall with many cars.  I was hoping for something more remote.  The thought entered my head about turning around but I steeled my nerves and parked the car.  I had told my CD friend that I would be wearing my red jacket so I was easy for him to spot as I got out of the car.  We exchanged greetings and we walked into the coffee shop.  (I even asked him to hold the door open for me.  Sleepy ) When we entered the coffee shop, I would estimate there were a dozen, maybe 14 people seating at their tables conversing.  Not Panera Bread sized but this was definitely more crowded than I was expecting on a weekday morning at 10:00 a.m.   And you know what?  Not a single person turned to look at me.  Maybe a quick glance as we all do when a door opens and we casually look to see who is entering but no sustained looks or stares.  I was so happy and exhilarated.  I was actually blending in.  So we went up to the counter where I ordered my latte and sconce.  I cannot say that my voice is feminine sounding but I have been practicing to soften my tone.  If the worker noticed anything, they did not let on.  We took our food and drink, sat at a table to the side and chatted for about an hour and a half.  Now I did take off my jacket, being indoors, and I was wearing my 36D breastforms underneath so I had ample chest showing but nothing outrageously big.  As we conversed, not a single woman in the coffee shop ever turned to look at us.  You know how some people will give those unusual looks or glances when "their radar" picks up on something out of place.  Well, nothing of the sort ever occurred.  For about a half hour, seated across and at an angle from me, at a different table was an older gentleman who I would guess was in his upper 60's.  I could tell he was glancing at my chest so I turned my chair slightly and crossed my legs in that beautiful womanly way, towards him, so he could look all he wanted at my chest.  I was so thrilled at how this all turned out.   My purpose for this en femme experience was NOT to be noticed like you might/would when you go clubbing and it was a total success.  I proved to myself that I can be Anne in public and blend in with the crowd.   I posted a picture of myself arriving at the coffee shop so you can see how I was dressed.  Many of you are closeted like me.  In my case, being married to a spouse who knows nothing of my CD life, the closeting is imposed by my life circumstance as she would never accept this.  So my opportunities to do this are very limited but when they present themselves, I now have the confidence in knowing that I can pull this off and will do so again.   For some of you, your closeting might be self-imposed.  I cannot tell you how liberating this felt to me to show my womanly side to the world and the world said "yeah ok, so what".  My advice to you is to find a partner to help you do like I did.  In my case, I found a CD friend to meet with and give me support in my first attempt.  As with anything, it is that first attempt that is always the hardest.  If you can make it the first time, I believe you will never look back and feel as liberated as I did.
Heart 
Anne
Jennifer  Heart  
(11-02-2018, 09:57 AM)JenniferIN Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 08:00 AM)Great story Anne!  Thank you for sharing.  I remember my first time out in public.  It was very exhilarating, to say the least.  And you looked beautiful dear!  Loved the jacket.Jen Anne Wrote: Hi Everyone,
I just had to share my first en femme public experience.  For those who might be reading this for some hot, sexual experience, there is nothing of the sort here.  I've been in contact with a CD who lives very close to me.  We wanted to meet each other in public so I suggested a coffee shop that was midway between our homes.  I chose this coffee shop as I mistakenly thought this place to be in an area that would not have many people.  My contact was a little concerned at first in my insistence that I go en femme.  He said he was not passable and would be in male dress but I assured him that I would be very subdued in my dress and thought I would pass.  I wore a pair of flare jeans with boots, a nice long sleeve top and of course makeup and my wig.  A couple days before our coffee klatsch, the temperatures turned cold here in Milwaukee and I realized I had no femme outerwear.  I used this date as a reason to go to JC Penney and bought a red faux leather jacket with matching gloves, scarf and shoulder bag.  So the day arrives and I got dressed and made up at home and drove to the coffee shop.  Along the way, I was a bit nervous and wondered if I would stand out.  Thoughts ran through my head as I imagined myself entering the coffee shop and all persons turning at once to look and stare at me with laughter and derision.  Well, as I turned into the parking lot, much to my surprise it was a heavily attended strip mall with many cars.  I was hoping for something more remote.  The thought entered my head about turning around but I steeled my nerves and parked the car.  I had told my CD friend that I would be wearing my red jacket so I was easy for him to spot as I got out of the car.  We exchanged greetings and we walked into the coffee shop.  (I even asked him to hold the door open for me.  Sleepy ) When we entered the coffee shop, I would estimate there were a dozen, maybe 14 people seating at their tables conversing.  Not Panera Bread sized but this was definitely more crowded than I was expecting on a weekday morning at 10:00 a.m.   And you know what?  Not a single person turned to look at me.  Maybe a quick glance as we all do when a door opens and we casually look to see who is entering but no sustained looks or stares.  I was so happy and exhilarated.  I was actually blending in.  So we went up to the counter where I ordered my latte and sconce.  I cannot say that my voice is feminine sounding but I have been practicing to soften my tone.  If the worker noticed anything, they did not let on.  We took our food and drink, sat at a table to the side and chatted for about an hour and a half.  Now I did take off my jacket, being indoors, and I was wearing my 36D breastforms underneath so I had ample chest showing but nothing outrageously big.  As we conversed, not a single woman in the coffee shop ever turned to look at us.  You know how some people will give those unusual looks or glances when "their radar" picks up on something out of place.  Well, nothing of the sort ever occurred.  For about a half hour, seated across and at an angle from me, at a different table was an older gentleman who I would guess was in his upper 60's.  I could tell he was glancing at my chest so I turned my chair slightly and crossed my legs in that beautiful womanly way, towards him, so he could look all he wanted at my chest.  I was so thrilled at how this all turned out.   My purpose for this en femme experience was NOT to be noticed like you might/would when you go clubbing and it was a total success.  I proved to myself that I can be Anne in public and blend in with the crowd.   I posted a picture of myself arriving at the coffee shop so you can see how I was dressed.  Many of you are closeted like me.  In my case, being married to a spouse who knows nothing of my CD life, the closeting is imposed by my life circumstance as she would never accept this.  So my opportunities to do this are very limited but when they present themselves, I now have the confidence in knowing that I can pull this off and will do so again.   For some of you, your closeting might be self-imposed.  I cannot tell you how liberating this felt to me to show my womanly side to the world and the world said "yeah ok, so what".  My advice to you is to find a partner to help you do like I did.  In my case, I found a CD friend to meet with and give me support in my first attempt.  As with anything, it is that first attempt that is always the hardest.  If you can make it the first time, I believe you will never look back and feel as liberated as I did.
Heart 
Anne
Thank you Jennifer.  How I wish I could go out en femme with the friends I’ve made here on the forum like you.
❤️
Anne