Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello out there....
hello.
thought I'd join this forum, nice to meet you all if I haven't met any of you already.
a little about myself
I am a safe, sane, discrete, good looking, athletic, crossdressing transvestite from south-eastern Colorado USA. I am not a transgender or transsexual. I do dress fully with wig, make-up, heels, etc. I'm looking for like-minded people, with similar interests, to get acquainted and play with. I love turning myself into a sexy woman when I get the chance. I am verse/switch with other CD/TV's only and sub/bottom with straight men. I am looking for other CD/TV's or select good looking men for discreet motel rendezvous and dress up play. I dress strictly for hobby, pleasure, and the fetish aspect. I don't plan on ever becoming a woman, I just love how it makes me feel and the femininity and sexual desire it brings. I love to embrace the attraction to other CD/TV's and men. Although I have met others like me, I still consider myself an amateur. It would be nice to meet a more experienced CD/TV and learn whatever I can, it would also be nice to meet inexperienced ones to show what I have learned....lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Kristin,
Welcome to the forum and so nice to meet you here.  You will find us all very supportive of each other.  I am a mostly closeted CD in Milwaukee Wisconsin.  I can’t say I’ll ever get to SE Colorado but if I can ever help with advice or just an ear to listen, feel free to reach out to me.

I think you are beautiful in your picture. Love your hair and makeup.  It sure looks to me like you know what you are doing.
Heart
Anne
(10-12-2018, 07:23 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Kristin,
Welcome to the forum and so nice to meet you here.  You will find us all very supportive of each other.  I am a mostly closeted CD in Milwaukee Wisconsin.  I can’t say I’ll ever get to SE Colorado but if I can ever help with advice or just an ear to listen, feel free to reach out to me.

I think you are beautiful in your picture. Love your hair and makeup.  It sure looks to me like you know what you are doing.
Heart
Anne
thank you Anne and will do

I don't dress often but when I do I make the best of it.....or try to.
Welcome Kristen,

You look gorgeous!
welcome Kristen!
you look beautiful, wish I was closer to you, would enjoy meeting up to play

Christie