Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New
Hi to all of you girls i have posted a few pics here but never talked about myself so here it goes i have been dressing off and on for about 50 years would dress in my wife's bras and panties for ever. about ten years ago we started swing going to parties and i found out my wife was bi which turned me on so i mustard all my courage and told her love to dress as a women.What a shock to me she had me dress up and make love to her as a women.Now i have my own outfits breast forms heels and feel great such a weight off my chest so to speak.can't wait to live as i was meant to be.don't get me wrong i love all thing about women and i mean all thing.

LOVE and KISS to every one here
Josie
On one level I am so happy for you.  On another I am so jealous.  My wife would freak out if she ever discovered my crossdressing.  It is such a life of frustration to be closeted like I am.  You are blessed to have the marriage you do.
Heart

Anne
(10-10-2018, 08:13 AM)Anne Wrote: On one level I am so happy for you.  On another I am so jealous.  My wife would freak out if she ever discovered my crossdressing.  It is such a life of frustration to be closeted like I am.  You are blessed to have the marriage you do.
Heart

Anne

yes I do hang in there hope you find your way to be you
(10-10-2018, 01:41 PM)JOSIE N Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 08:13 AM)Anne Wrote: On one level I am so happy for you.  On another I am so jealous.  My wife would freak out if she ever discovered my crossdressing.  It is such a life of frustration to be closeted like I am.  You are blessed to have the marriage you do.
Heart

Anne

yes I do hang in there hope you find your way to be you

Josie - first of all , welcome to the Forum . Second , like Anne I envy you AND I am sooo jealous of you . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .