Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All!
Hi, I'm Lauren. I've been a CD since I was a teen, and I'm still in the closet. I love to dress when I can, and had my first ever makeover with Sky at Janet's about a month ago. It was a great experience...do you ever dress and look into the mirror and hope to see "her"? Sky helped me to actually see my femme side for the first time clearly in my life. The day I was there there were also some really pretty girls there as well...wish I'd been brave enough to talk to them and maybe strike up a friendship. If you're considering having a makeover, do it! You won't regret it. Hoping to make some friends here in the forums who I can connect with as well...thanks and hope to get to know you better.

Lauren C
Hi Lauren,
So many people have posted about the great makeover experience they have at Janets.   Some day for me....maybe.  I'm closeted as well and being in SE Wisconsin, it is not convenient for me to get to Detroit.  But if I ever do, I will ask you, Stephanie and others to join me.  Can you post any pics of your makeover?   Would love to see them.
Heart 
Anne
(09-17-2018, 08:40 PM)Anne Wrote: Hi Lauren,
So many people have posted about the great makeover experience they have at Janets.   Some day for me....maybe.  I'm closeted as well and being in SE Wisconsin, it is not convenient for me to get to Detroit.  But if I ever do, I will ask you, Stephanie and others to join me.  Can you post any pics of your makeover?   Would love to see them.
Heart 
Anne
I had some photos taken, but haven't received them yet. The experience was wonderful by itself though. Thinking about getting another makeover the next time I travel for work- If I don't have my JC photos by them I'll post those.

Lauren
Welcome Lauren!
would so much like to experience a makeover and see the "real" Christie too!
Thanks for sharing and hope to see your pics sometime soon

Hugs
Christie
(09-18-2018, 04:20 PM)pantygurl1963 Wrote: Welcome Lauren!
would so much like to experience a makeover and see the "real" Christie too!
Thanks for sharing and hope to see your pics sometime soon

Hugs
Christie

You should definitely do it Christie! I felt accepted...it was a warm feeling that I'll always remember. Thanks again to Sky and the other young lady working that day. Hope to have a few pix to post soon.

Lauren
Welcome Lauren!
Welcome Lauren!
Jennifer  Heart  
(09-17-2018, 08:10 PM)Lauren C Wrote: Hi, I'm Lauren. I've been a CD since I was a teen, and I'm still in the closet. I love to dress when I can, and had my first ever makeover with Sky at Janet's about a month ago. It was a great experience...do you ever dress and look into the mirror and hope to see "her"? Sky helped me to actually see my femme side for the first time clearly in my life. The day I was there there were also some really pretty girls there as well...wish I'd been brave enough to talk to them and maybe strike up a friendship. If you're considering having a makeover, do it! You won't regret it. Hoping to make some friends here in the forums who I can connect with as well...thanks and hope to get to know you better.

Lauren C

Lauren - first of all , welcome to the Forum. You say that you are in the closet , but you had a makeover ; that in itself is a big step ! I envy you getting a makeover ; trying to work out the details to get to JC's to have a makeover . I am also in the closet but hoping to be able to relocate so that I can step out of the closet . So much more to say but I don't want to bore you . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
Welcome to the forum! You are amazing in having the courage to get a make over done at JCs. I bet you look beautiful! Cant wait to see pics when your ready
Hi Lauren,
Any pics yet.  Would love to see them.
Heart
Anne