Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi <3
Hey all, my name is Kaira and I'm new to being semi-out. My spouse knows about my dressing now and is totally into it which I am super excited about! I've been dressing privately since about 10 or so, but now I have someone with whom to share it and it is effing AMAZING! Can't wait to make the trip to Janet's at some point (so I can finally try on wigs instead of just hoping one looks good). I'm too shy to post pics right now, but I hope the day will come and I can share this with my new sisters!!

Heart Heart
hello Kaira! welcome

Christie
Welcome Keira!
        Hi Kaira,
Welcome to the forum.  You will find everyone here to be very supportive.  Very excited for you to be going on your JC shopping trip.  When you're looking at wigs, don't shy away from a short tomboy cut.   Depending on the person of course, a short cut can be very nice.  Sharing a couple pics here of my tomboy wig.
Heart 
Anne
(09-07-2018, 06:59 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Kaira,
Welcome to the forum.  You will find everyone here to be very supportive.  Very excited for you to be going on your JC shopping trip.  When you're looking at wigs, don't shy away from a short tomboy cut.   Depending on the person of course, a short cut can be very nice.  Sharing a couple pics here of my tomboy wig.
Heart 
Anne

I have a honey brown bob I just got like 3 weeks ago, but I don't know if I like it. I feel like my face is super round and I'm having trouble finding what I want since I'm afraid to try trying them on in the store!!
(09-07-2018, 08:07 AM)KairaLaughs Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 06:59 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Kaira,
Welcome to the forum.  You will find everyone here to be very supportive.  Very excited for you to be going on your JC shopping trip.  When you're looking at wigs, don't shy away from a short tomboy cut.   Depending on the person of course, a short cut can be very nice.  Sharing a couple pics here of my tomboy twig.
Heart 
Anne

I have a honey brown bob I just got like 3 weeks ago, but I don't know if I like it. I feel like my face is super round and I'm having trouble finding what I want since I'm afraid to try trying them on in the store!!
Definitely shape of one’s face/head affects the look of the wig.  I would think the people at Janets Closet can help you find the right one.  Have fun with the shopping and wig-trying experience at JC. ?
Anne