Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breastforms
Just went to Janets today and pick up my first ever set of breast , pocket bra and wig can't wait to get dressed and see what it feels like they were so great so easy to talk too i was so on edge of fainting when i went in but by time i left was at ease.
Hi Josie,
What kind did you get?  I have a pair of the Detroit Wide Series and a pair of the American Woman Narrow Series.  Love both sets of breasts.  I enjoy that I can use the Hollister Medical Glue to adhere them directly to my chest and go braless.  I feel I have more freedom to dress different ways with them glued onto my chest but I love just wearing them in the pocket bra too.
Heart and respect,
Anne
I have the new super concave enhancers love them feel so sexy in them for now just in a pocket bra
(08-23-2018, 05:23 AM)JOSIE N Wrote: I have the new super concave enhancers love them feel so sexy in them for now just in a pocket bra

Josie....do you know if you can glue those on your chest?  I have rather large pecs (just a natural thing I inherited) and when I glanced at those, I thought those might be good for me.  I like to glue my breasts on my chest because I love the freedom I have from wearing a bra.  But I like to wear a bra too once in a while (1) just for the convenience but (2) I like feeling sexy in a bra too.
Heart 
Anne
(08-23-2018, 06:21 AM)Anne Wrote:
(08-23-2018, 05:23 AM)JOSIE N Wrote: I have the new super concave enhancers love them feel so sexy in them for now just in a pocket bra

Josie....do you know if you can glue those on your chest?  I have rather large pecs (just a natural thing I inherited) and when I glanced at those, I thought those might be good for me.  I like to glue my breasts on my chest because I love the freedom I have from wearing a bra.  But I like to wear a bra too once in a while (1) just for the convenience but (2) I like feeling sexy in a bra too.
Heart 
Anne
yes they say you can