Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Lingerie
(08-26-2018, 06:49 AM)Anne Wrote:
(08-25-2018, 06:04 PM)Lauren C Wrote: Those heels really accentuate your legs...love your hair as well!

Lauren C.
Hi Lauren....Hope you have been having a wonderful summer.  Thank you so much for the compliment.  Don't you just feel so sexy in nylons and a nice pair of heels?   Big Grin 
Love,
Anne
Yes...and with a short skirt to match. Wink
Anne Just looking again at your pictures with the seductive red dress and the pictures of your favour lingerie with your it would be great to see you in the complete outfit, being a seductress in the red dress just knowing that you have all that beautiful corset an panties would be a great picture for all of your fans here on the 'forum. All the best in your sexy dressing all the best and keep up the great pictures Erin

ps where did you get the black shoes in your lingerie pictures they are very sexy
(08-31-2018, 11:07 PM)erin Wrote: Anne  Just looking again at your pictures with the seductive red dress and the pictures of your favour lingerie with your it would be great to see you in the complete outfit, being a seductress in the red dress just knowing that you have all that beautiful corset an panties would be a great picture for all of your fans here on the 'forum.  All the best in your sexy dressing all the best and keep up the great pictures  Erin

ps where did you get the black shoes in your lingerie pictures they are very sexy

Hi Erin....Thank you so much for the compliments.  You've given me a great idea on a photo series with the red dress and a strip down to a corset and stockings.   Hmmmm.

I got the black shoes from DSW.  I've gotten quite a few comments/inquiries on the black shoes here and on FetLife.  They've been quite the hit with a lot of people out there.
Heart 
Anne
Hi Stephanie,
I've not had the opportunity to wear that necklace to a party yet.  That was the first time I wore it when I was taking those pictures.  So I cannot give you an answer regarding reactions....yet.
Tongue 
Anne
That babydoll apron is so cute and pretty!
(08-22-2018, 09:51 PM)pantygurl1963 Wrote: love the shoes! you look so sexy in that outfit

Agree, those shoes are hot!!
(09-05-2018, 02:17 PM)KairaLaughs Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 09:51 PM)pantygurl1963 Wrote: love the shoes! you look so sexy in that outfit

Agree, those shoes are hot!!

Thank you so much Kaira.  I love them too.
Heart 
Anne
I know this is an old thread, but you look so lovely and sexy!
Amy
(04-01-2020, 03:55 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I know this is an old thread, but you look so lovely and sexy!
Amy

Awww Amy, it's never too late to give a lady compliments.   Angel  Thank you so much.
Heart 
Anne
[attachment=2413]
[attachment=2413 Wrote:Anne pid='7918' dateline='1534899240'][attachment=2413]I thought I'd try a new twist on the wardrobe theme to generate more visits into the forum site.  We all have some pieces of wardrobe that we love...a dress, a pants and blouse outfit.....but what is your favorite lingerie item?   I think lingerie is probably the most singular womens clothing article that helped to draw us into this CD life.  I have some pieces that I bought before my discovery of Janets Closet.  One of my first purchases from JC was a corset, American Woman 38DD breasts with pocket bra and a prosthetic vagina.  I'm putting them hear on display and inviting everyone to share their favorites.  Looking forward to hearing from my fellow CD's.
Heart and respect,
Anne

Love the prosthetic vagina, definitely going to put on my wish list.  Yes lingerie is indeed a huge attraction in dressing and I love dressing and posing with sexy outfits, I have attached a couple of my favs?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)